Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 38

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Well so far the mixdeck is OK but found one problem with maybe more to come but for now I hope someone can help. When I turn on the scratch button I touch the jog wheel & I can scartch but as soon as I take my finger off the song stops but the play button is lit. In order to make the song continue I have to place my finger on the jog wheel hold my finger on it take it out of scratch mode & then it keeps playing & that happend on both deck. I feel it's a mapping problem but I have been trying for hours to change into diffrent definitions & can't figure it out. Can someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 7:29 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Aladin0 wrote :
Thanks bro I have virtualdj pro so am I going to limited 5mintues on timecode or I will have full access using virtual dj pro connecting my 2 numark aaxis 9 to the hercules rmx....- will be hoping to hear from you

If you register your copy of pro on this website and obtain the latest free update you would have full access.

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 9:05 am
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008
Thanks bro I have the latest version which come with the timecode on the virtualdj will that work perfect for the numark axis 9 connected to the hercules rmx.....- will be hoping to hear from you

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 2:22 pm
Aladin0 wrote :
Thanks bro I have the latest version which come with the timecode on the virtualdj will that work perfect for the numark axis 9 connected to the hercules rmx.....- will be hoping to hear from you

It seems you have not registered pro here.

For best performance:

1) If you have not got pro go here and use the upgrade option it will save you a good amount.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

2) Enter your pro serial number here.
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

3) Download the latest build of 6.1.2 here.
http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Please note that the trial or any modified versions also have the 5 minute limitation

Posted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 11:24 am
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008
Thanks I have that version already I got the cd software from a uncle in states so am even using it with hercules rmx and it working fine so I just need to know if it will work connection my axis 9 to the hercules rmx instend of the mixer that will come with my axis 9 am just trying to come up with some unique.... I will be hoping to hear from you

Posted Sat 28 Aug 10 @ 5:15 pm
Gud Day guys last night was my 1st time to get fuck up buy my numark virtual vinyl it stop working 2 time mo crush guard or any thing just top reading the time code and no sound out put 1st tym it happen aroun 11 pm not so many costumers yet so that was kinda fine then i restart the program and it work fine i try to move the usb cable and no problem then at 3am the floor was going crazy then sudedly the program stop again you know how ppl react in sutch situation i got no face for the crow what a night any one know what could cause the program to stop after a couple of hour.

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 7:14 am
Aladin0 wrote :
Thanks I have that version already I got the cd software from a uncle in states so am even using it with hercules rmx and it working fine so I just need to know if it will work connection my axis 9 to the hercules rmx instend of the mixer that will come with my axis 9 am just trying to come up with some unique.... I will be hoping to hear from you

That would work.

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 7:59 am
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
Gud Day guys last night was my 1st time to get fuck up buy my numark virtual vinyl it stop working 2 time mo crush guard or any thing just top reading the time code and no sound out put 1st tym it happen aroun 11 pm not so many costumers yet so that was kinda fine then i restart the program and it work fine i try to move the usb cable and no problem then at 3am the floor was going crazy then sudedly the program stop again you know how ppl react in sutch situation i got no face for the crow what a night any one know what could cause the program to stop after a couple of hour.

Sorry to hear that what version of the software are you using, what is your specifications?

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 8:00 am
numark virtual vinyl 6.0.7
acer aspire 4530
amd core duo 2.0
2 gig ram
100 gig free on hard disk
im not into vedio mixing

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 8:15 am
hoping 2night it wont happen again is the virtual vinyl have drivers for mac im planning to get a mac pro

Posted Mon 30 Aug 10 @ 8:19 am
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
numark virtual vinyl 6.0.7
acer aspire 4530
amd core duo 2.0
2 gig ram
100 gig free on hard disk
im not into vedio mixing

Hello, please update to 6.1.2 it has many improvements included.

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 8:21 am
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
hoping 2night it wont happen again is the virtual vinyl have drivers for mac im planning to get a mac pro

Yes it is supported on a mac no drivers required.

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 8:21 am
ok thnx for the update one thing is the d vinul time code can work with vvinyl

Posted Tue 31 Aug 10 @ 8:32 am
jjazzzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
hello help
i have ns7 and love it with virtual dj cant get headphones to work & the start & stop times to work i did firmware update by the way
i have w7 64 bit i have 6gb ram 500 gb drive its hp pavilion dv7 i vj more than dj
virtual dj 6.1.2 pro ver
thanx
jjazzz

Posted Wed 01 Sep 10 @ 3:02 am
Hi i got the numark mixtrack everything worked fine for about 5 mins and then the scratch on it stopped working is there anyway to get this fixed. I live in trinidad so to send it back to the US will be a bit hard. I am using numark virual vinyl 6.1.2

Posted Sun 05 Sep 10 @ 4:26 pm
Hi there

I have a CM200USB mixer where it seems that the 'CH 4' (USB B) sound card is faulty as it seems to just stop working for no reason. Are these replaceable?

I also have an old DXM01USB mixer gathering dust which I believe uses the same sound cards, are these removable, i.e. could I take a card out of the DXM and put it into the CM200?

Dont want to start stipping these down if the cards are integrated into the circuit boards and not replaceable.

Cheers

Posted Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 3:49 am
how did you get your mixtrack to work to work with vdj

hi i brout me the latest hardware from numark . its called mixtrack software controller .its a nice piece of hard ware but
the problem im having is .whell first of all its made to work with tracker le. but is also midi too.
know my problem with it when i midi mapp it to vdj i can mapp all the controls .but the fader button when i move it to the left on hardware it goes to the right on the vdj software? hmm and 2nd i mapped the touch sensitive wheels to touchwheel_touch .
yes it will stop the music when you touch it but thats it .it doesnt let you move the music to be able to scratch or pitchbend the music

know i got to wait till vdj comes up with a complet mapper for that hardware. if someone has one please let me know.

the good thing about the hardware it doesnt need drivers for it .lol

[IMAGE1]

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 3:03 am
Hi i got the numark mixtrack everything worked fine for about 5 mins and then the scratch on it stopped working is there anyway to get this fixed. I live in trinidad so to send it back to the US will be a bit hard. I am using numark virual vinyl 6.1.2

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 6:21 am
hbsonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I recently purchased the Numark Mixdeck. Had some trouble getting it to work correctly with VDJ, but after a little searching in various forums I was able to get it to work. I did my first event with the Mixdeck and it worked flawlessly. Excellent purchase for me. I would recommend to others. Good job Numark.

Posted Sun 12 Sep 10 @ 8:26 am
I currently have a ticket in but was hoping to get a quicker response here. I have a pair of V7's. The issue I'm having is when I turn on the turntable there is a couple seconds delay before I can manipulate the deck via the turntable. I get a response just fine if it is not playing or I just wait a couple of seconds, but for the times I want to do quick crossovers it can be annoying. Any thoughts?

Posted Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 5:52 pm
46%