Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 37

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Aladin0 wrote :
Thanks for the respond can i use MK2 as well because i have Hercules MK2 still working perfect but i don't really use it anymore maybe it will be very good for my soundcard and more so are you advicing me to get this http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NUMARK-AXIS-9-CD-TURNTABLE-PRO-M3-DJ-MIXER-BUNDLE-/280546585590?pt=DJ_Gear_Lighting will it work perfect and fine with VDJ pro i will be hoping to hear from you.

Yes you can use a MK2 or a RMX as these both feature an audio interface.
The CD package would allow you to use timecode with Virtual DJ pro yes.

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 8:17 am
skyfxl wrote :
avenuekahress wrote :
with that being said.........will i have control of the music video mixing abilities through the mixdeck

Yes you can use video features by linking the audio and video faders in the software.

But you can't map the crossfader at all on the Mixdeck. When I used it for video for the first time last Fri I just set the Video fader to automatic, which works but not a big fan of it because it goes by hitting the cue or play buttons. If Numark came out with a version of the mixdeck with mappable crossfader, it would be the ULTIMATE all in one solution.

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 4:58 pm
Oops sorry I missread that as mix track. I will pass the suggestion on.

Posted Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 10:13 am
Hi,

My new Numark Omni Control works great with Virtual DJ, but for some reason i get no sounds from my headphones. Any quick checks or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Loki

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 4:25 pm
djloki00 wrote :
Hi,

My new Numark Omni Control works great with Virtual DJ, but for some reason i get no sounds from my headphones. Any quick checks or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Loki

1) Ensure you are running the latest demo
2) Go to sound setup and choose
Inputs : None
Outputs : Headphones
Card: Asio
Driver : Numark USB
Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

Posted Tue 17 Aug 10 @ 10:27 pm
just got the mixdeck & just wanted to know how to see what version of firmware is installed in it & how to install an updated firmware if needed?

Posted Thu 19 Aug 10 @ 10:27 pm
DJVito62 wrote :
just got the mixdeck & just wanted to know how to see what version of firmware is installed in it & how to install an updated firmware if needed?

If you just got it the latest version should already be loaded. The test is if Virtual DJ can update the screens or not.

Posted Fri 20 Aug 10 @ 7:40 am
Well so far the mixdeck is OK but found one problem with maybe more to come but for now I hope someone can help. When I turn on the scratch button I touch the jog wheel & I can scartch but as soon as I take my finger off the song stops but the play button is lit. In order to make the song continue I have to place my finger on the jog wheel hold my finger on it take it out of scratch mode & then it keeps playing & that happend on both deck. I feel it's a mapping problem but I have been trying for hours to change into diffrent definitions & can't figure it out. Can someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri 20 Aug 10 @ 9:05 pm
I need som help with the mix deck please. I've got the latest VDJ PRO and the latest drivers for the mix deck. I follow the sound setup instrucrtions posted on these forums, i also installed the files created by cs. I've seen videos of people using the mixdeck with VDJ. they just plug it in, and it works for them! I plug mine in, config the sound options and all i get is slow activity on screen with no response from the mixdeck. if i want any activity i have to do it with my mouse on screen as the mixdeck is unresponsive. What do i need to do to get my mixdeck working with VDJ like everyone else? install another missing file? delete then re-install the drivers? what should i do? I am running a PC with Vista 64bit installed. 4g of ram 2gh processor...

Posted Sat 21 Aug 10 @ 12:15 pm
Also, the screen displays on the mixdeck are blank when connected to the USB-Midi source and VDJ program...i figure you are supposed to see something on these screens when using from this source as well.

Posted Sat 21 Aug 10 @ 2:02 pm
Krainque wrote :
Also, the screen displays on the mixdeck are blank when connected to the USB-Midi source and VDJ program...i figure you are supposed to see something on these screens when using from this source as well.

When did you purchase your unit? You may need a firmware update from Numark support.
When the product first shipped the included software did not support screen text, so screen text was added since when this was supported.
All units purchased in the last two months or so should already be updated. contact support@numark.com or call 401.658.31.31

Posted Sat 21 Aug 10 @ 2:09 pm
FLUXXDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I would like to see the NS7 get Mic support with VDj in the neart future...Anything in the works??

Posted Tue 24 Aug 10 @ 5:49 pm
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008
Sorry is it possible for me to connect the 2 Axis 9 to my Hercules RMX... I need urgent respond

Posted Tue 24 Aug 10 @ 9:06 pm
FLUXXDJ wrote :
I would like to see the NS7 get Mic support with VDj in the neart future...Anything in the works??

I have flagged this as a feature request.

Posted Wed 25 Aug 10 @ 9:16 am
Aladin0 wrote :
Sorry is it possible for me to connect the 2 Axis 9 to my Hercules RMX... I need urgent respond

Yes, you could use this. Remember however that with LE you are limited to five minutes timecode control.

Posted Wed 25 Aug 10 @ 9:17 am
Hey I've post about my mixdeck problem with the scratch situation can anyone figure out?????

Posted Wed 25 Aug 10 @ 10:10 pm
Hi,
I recently bought a Numark M2 mixer and an external sound card.
The problem is when i set on the vdj config: front output->channel 1, and rear output -> channel 2, I get the same deck from the virtual dj playing on both channels in the mixer. And even when i put the crossfader on the middle i can hear that 1 channel is late

What should I do?? PLs help, because i asked in a lot of forums and nobody answered me yet....

Posted Thu 26 Aug 10 @ 4:13 am
DJVito62 wrote :
Hey I've post about my mixdeck problem with the scratch situation can anyone figure out?????

Where did you post?

Posted Thu 26 Aug 10 @ 7:59 am
muscolobg wrote :
Hi,
I recently bought a Numark M2 mixer and an external sound card.
The problem is when i set on the vdj config: front output->channel 1, and rear output -> channel 2, I get the same deck from the virtual dj playing on both channels in the mixer. And even when i put the crossfader on the middle i can hear that 1 channel is late

What should I do?? PLs help, because i asked in a lot of forums and nobody answered me yet....

The M2 is not its self a soundcard, you will need a soundcard which is able to output more than one channel such as the Numark DJIO.
If your soundcard can support this you will need:

1) The latest demo
2) To go to options and choose:

Inputs: None
Outputs : External Mixer
Soundcard: Your Soundcard
Then you will need to experiment with the channels until it is correct.

Posted Thu 26 Aug 10 @ 8:01 am
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008
Thanks bro I have virtualdj pro so am I going to limited 5mintues on timecode or I will have full access using virtual dj pro connecting my 2 numark aaxis 9 to the hercules rmx....- will be hoping to hear from you

Posted Fri 27 Aug 10 @ 4:40 am
44%