Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 36

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

4u2cmeHome userMember since 2006
when is the 6.1.1 demo coming out

Posted Wed 04 Aug 10 @ 3:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
4u2cme wrote :
when is the 6.1.1 demo coming out

Sorry I cant advise on that im sure it will be available soon.
This topic is for Numark hardware so you may have more luck on the general forum.

Posted Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 8:16 am
gud day guys hope you could help me with this one..
i use virtual dj 5.0.7 crack version befor i buy the numark virtual vinyl now i install the virtual vinyl them uptade it to the new version the problem is all the cue poin the tittle i make in the virtual dj witch i use for morethan a year cannot be detected on the virtual vinyl is the any way i can move them to numark virtual vinyl tnx a lot

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 6:51 am
I own the Numark Mix deck and it came with traktor LE but i was told that i can midi map it to control any program is this true........

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 6:32 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Non-Licensed Users are not permitted to post email addresses.

Please download the trial version to test with your MixDeck and if you like then you can purchase the Pro version.

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 6:38 pm
IM NOT EVEN A USER ........I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT BEFORE I BUY VIRTUAL DJ

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 7:05 pm
avenuekahress wrote :
I own the Numark Mix deck and it came with traktor LE but i was told that i can midi map it to control any program is this true........

Mixdeck is supported in the latest VDJ pro so if you where to purchase you would not need map.
You can also get it in the Cue program (VDJ distributed by Numark)

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 7:56 pm
anak_ni_bakokok wrote :
gud day guys hope you could help me with this one..
i use virtual dj 5.0.7 crack version befor i buy the numark virtual vinyl now i install the virtual vinyl them uptade it to the new version the problem is all the cue poin the tittle i make in the virtual dj witch i use for morethan a year cannot be detected on the virtual vinyl is the any way i can move them to numark virtual vinyl tnx a lot

Hi, unfortunately because of that you may find that you do not have a compatible version.
The database system is different between 5 and 6.

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 8:08 pm
Thank you very much.......I will make my purchase a.s.a.p.

I wish we could put an end to all the ----- hackers

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 8:19 pm
with that being said.........will i have control of the music video mixing abilities through the mixdeck

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 8:21 pm
avenuekahress wrote :
with that being said.........will i have control of the music video mixing abilities through the mixdeck

Yes you can use video features by linking the audio and video faders in the software.

Posted Sat 07 Aug 10 @ 8:48 am
I have serious issues with my Numark Virtual Vinyl interface. Im using a Macbook Pro, Rane 56 and some Technic 1200's and while Im using Virtual vinyl everything plays fine then for some odd reason what was playing on channel 2 of my mixer pops up on channel 1 I then unplug channel 1 from the interface and it's still playing. I cut everything off turn it back on and it's fine could my Virtual Vinyl box be giving mixed signals?????

Posted Tue 10 Aug 10 @ 5:40 pm
Locate and delete this file HDD/library/preferences/Virtual Vinyl.atomixproductions.plist
Run the software and the preferences will be reset.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 7:46 am
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 6:31 pm
With Virtual DJ pro this would be a great setup for Timecode DJing.
The RMX can be your soundcard.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 6:46 pm
For reference Cue 6.1.2 and VV 6.1.2 are now available.
Including improved mappings for all Numark controllers.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 3:54 pm
BadJuJuHome userMember since 2010
So I've tried to contact numark directly a ridiculous amount of times to no avail. Neither email nor by phone. Horrible customer service. I do however need help. Unfortunately I believe it will have to be a repair fix, in which case only they can "help" me. After scouring the internet I found this site. So here we are. The audio ports on one of my ttx tables does not work anymore. It just stopped working. I checked all the channels on my mixer, as well as tried other audio cables. everything works fine when paired with my other (working) table. I haven't been able to play in a long time and I miss it. I love my tables and do not wish to buy different ones. I need to know what can be done to fix them. Are there authorized repair places? Do I have to send it to numark? Can I be sent the replacement parts?? Anyone, please help.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:28 pm
BadJuJuHome userMember since 2010
ps, Can anyone tell me if they have actually spoken with someone from numark customer service... And if so, why do they seem so unwilling to help customers? I've read many a buyers comments on other sites confirming how difficult it is to reach them.

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:30 pm
Sorry to hear you have had an issue, this topic is aimed at supporting DJ software/controllers.

Feel free to drop me an email at sbangs[at]numark[dot]com and I will ensure your case gets a speedy response

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 5:40 pm
Aladin0Home userMember since 2008

Posted Thu 12 Aug 10 @ 9:35 pm
43%