Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 24

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

numark works the vista driver (and beta for vista and xp 64),you can wait 2 or 3 years for seven.
And no anwer for numark technical support in numark.com

I'm angry.

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 11:35 am
ddibbern wrote :
for al the complainn about the NS7..... OMG, I did 3 gigs last weekend, all with my NS7, My VDJ, my trusty MAc, with Music, Video, and Karaoke without a single problem except no mike!

Yeah, I run CD players sometimes (Numark HDX) as well as my Numark TT200, but I ALWAYS run a power supply to ythe VV so it doesnt pull too much outta my laptop. Try the grounding pluf onthe laptop power supply, see if that stops it. I actually gor ground adaptors for all my laptops, and filed down the polarits cause some places are hot-nuetral, that sucks~

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 1:25 pm
PsychoMantis23 wrote :
ok so question for those usin ns7 n windows 7 working "great"...id like to know i installed in one computer...works ok but i get skips [just like used to on my xp one]...i still install it on mine on all different usb ports n i still get error 0x0006

please advise?

to the numark rep...man this seriously needs a windows 7 driver considerin thats the only os being sold on retail stores, my backup [os xp] finally died last week, and i cant go buy a new one either because its windows 7 n you dont support it yet
any ideas on when this might happen? thanks

You can still get XP from retailers off teh web. Just change the sata mode, find the drivers, and away you go to t stable OS. I just got a Dell 1750, and they said NO Way, but after looking it up on the net, I found everythign for XP and have a SWEET, CHEAp 17" XP laptop.
You can also do a Hackintosh, and put OSX on the 1750 as well.

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 1:28 pm
Is there a setup for the Mix deck? i just shelled out for the NSz, and MixDeck is almost half, and I dont use the crappy software that came with the NS7 that I am sure was a big part of the cost!

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 1:30 pm
xp on my hp pavillon dv7?????

No wifi
No soundcard
No display

No drivers available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 1:37 pm
TBathePRO InfinityMember since 2007
My NS7 has been working great with Virtual DJ with the exception of the Mic. This is killing me as I am a mobile DJ and need to use the mic quite frequently, and right now have to unplug a speaker to connect to the mic because I refuse to use Itch!! Any anticipated fix for this problem, or a manual workaround for the meantime?

Sorry ahead of time for the repeat question if this has been addressed. Too many posts to sort through!

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 1:43 pm
DjBoy01PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Quick manual work around... Get a small mixer such as a Behringer Xenyx 502 ...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Behringer-Xenyx-502-Mixer-103846200-i1153498.gc

connect your speaker through the mixer main out then connect your NS7 to two of channels assuming you are using RCA to 1/4 inch connections and then connect your mic through channel 1 using XLR... this is what I do since I already had the mixer before I ever got the NS7. Just set the levels to the NS7 and the main level on the mixer and then just control the mic as you please and just continue using the NS7 mixer as is... Hope this helps

- Dj Boy

Posted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 9:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
TBathe wrote :
My NS7 has been working great with Virtual DJ with the exception of the Mic. This is killing me as I am a mobile DJ and need to use the mic quite frequently, and right now have to unplug a speaker to connect to the mic because I refuse to use Itch!! Any anticipated fix for this problem, or a manual workaround for the meantime?

Sorry ahead of time for the repeat question if this has been addressed. Too many posts to sort through!

Run itch minimized then use VDJ. Itch will do the Mic , VDJ will do the music.
VDJ may add native support for the Mic in the future.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 3:56 pm
im just wondering would i be able to have my monitoring headphones running through the dj i/o and have my master sound coming out of the main audio out port on my laptop (laptops internal output) ? ... or would it be better to just use usb dj headphones ?
any help would be appreciated :)

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 6:07 pm
I am interested in using the Hercules RMX with an external sound card/mixer. However I would like to pre-listen/pre-mix with the RMX internal sound card.
Is this possible (Instructions would be appreciated) ? Otherwise I would just go with the Steel.

VCI is not worth the money since the only scratching I do is my head when I look at the price.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 10 @ 8:43 pm
LOKKING AT GETTING THE NEW NDX800, ANY IDEA ON WHEN IT MAY BE MAPPED TO VDJ?

Posted Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 10:09 pm
Hi guys,

I'm having some problems with my Total Control and was wondering if you could help. This is my setup:

Sony Vaio 4GB RAM (New)
Virtual DJ (Brand New install)
Total Control (New)

I have recently updated Virtual DJ for my new laptop but I've discovered a problem when using it with the Total Control. Every time I move a fader, touch a button or pretty much do anything on the Total Control this horrible scratchy sound comes out of my speakers. I've tried changing all the configs and have read about the 'ground loop' problem on other threads but this doesn't seem to be the problem as it only happens when I use the Total Control and not if I use the controls in the software. You can even hear it when you record so clearly I can't make any mixes whilst this problem persists.

Any help you have would be great.

Cheers,

Greekle1

Posted Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 5:32 am
Greekle1 wrote :
Hi guys,

I'm having some problems with my Total Control and was wondering if you could help. This is my setup:

Sony Vaio 4GB RAM (New)
Virtual DJ (Brand New install)
Total Control (New)

I have recently updated Virtual DJ for my new laptop but I've discovered a problem when using it with the Total Control. Every time I move a fader, touch a button or pretty much do anything on the Total Control this horrible scratchy sound comes out of my speakers. I've tried changing all the configs and have read about the 'ground loop' problem on other threads but this doesn't seem to be the problem as it only happens when I use the Total Control and not if I use the controls in the software. You can even hear it when you record so clearly I can't make any mixes whilst this problem persists.

Any help you have would be great.

Cheers,

Greekle1

I HAVE RUN INTO THE PROBLEM IN THE PAST WITH VDJ. IF YOU USE AND EXTERNAL SOUND CARD, EVEN AS SIMPLE AS THE NUMBARK DJiO IT WILL SOLVE THIS. THE SAME NOISE WILL BE THERE IF YOU USE THE HEADPHONE JACK AS THE OUTPUT.

Posted Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 2:11 pm
I would like to know when numark ca to decide has to bring out a new windows 7 driver for ns7, I hear " one work above " But SKYFXL a date of release or I have to sell this ns7?

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 6:05 am
Just purchased the numark mix deck and was wondering if it were in the plans to make a mapper for it in the near future?

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 4:35 pm

Posted Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 4:38 pm
djrpsCUE userMember since 2007
I have a macbook pro os 10.5.8 processor-2.4 Ghz & 4gb memory
I have the total control & virtual vinyl. When I use them both together my program always crashes! Guaranteed!!!!! If I only use the total control it works fine except for the key lock. It transposes the music really bad. I dj on air on radio & have tried to use it like 5 or 6 time changing the settings trying to make it work. But I have had no success. It just keeps crashing & again it only crashes when I use both the total control & virtual vinyl. I use this combo because I dj with music videos. At this point I feel as if I got shafted $750 for the purchase of these products that just do not want to work. If there is any setting or any info you can give me to make this work. I have serato but also purchased this thinking it would be a better & cheaper alternative to purchasing the serato mixer so I can mix my videos. At this point it looks as if I was wrong! Bad investment.

Please help a brother out.

Thank you,

DJ RPS

Posted Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 5:34 am
Any info on numark mixdeck mapper for vdj??? I have the mixdeck and i think it is good stuff. Touch sentive jog wheels are great for scratching and cueing. The whole unit just feels right caint explain it.

Posted Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 9:51 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm also waiting to see a response about the mixdeck support....

Posted Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 2:45 am
Hi there,

I have Numark DJ/IO external audio card that I use with VDJ Pro. The problem is that the cue sound heard through the headphones is very low, especially in a loud club environment. Is there any way to increase the cue volume in VDJ Pro settings or some other way?

Regards from Vilnius,
Pasha

Posted Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 2:56 am
29%