Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 21

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

akimoHome userMember since 2009
need advice on NS7
would it be possible to map some of the cue buttons on the NS7 to the sampler making it possible to trigger samples from VDJ via the NS7

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 3:46 pm

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 8:46 pm
adw35Home userMember since 2010
I just bought an ICDX and am having trouble setting it up on my Mack. Should my computer just read it? I no its not the USB ports and I tried the player out already in CD mode and i also hooked it up to a PC to se if it works and it works on all of them except my mac is not recognizing it. What should I do?

Posted Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 8:47 pm
djjochiPRO InfinityMember since 2007
babar39000 wrote :
i have many problems with my ns7,when i load music,the music cut.
The ns7 works very well with itch.

my laptop is a hp dv7,windows 7 64 bits,4go DDR3,core 2 duo T6600.I don't know how to do,i like using vdj but itch works better.
devellopers work on NS7 using?

The sound and response on scratching with ns7 are better.

Thanks.

I recieve a call from numark representative. he told me to go into the mapping section of the virtual vinyl or virtual dj 6. on the mapping section he told me to uncheck the the one the say show only connected devices. This sold all my propblems. So peolpe with ns7 go into mappers octions and uncheck the bar that say show only connected device.

Posted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 4:30 pm
people with ns7 virtual vinyl and virtual dj 6 work with ns7. A numark represerntative call me today. people needs to go on the mapping sectons and uncheck the bar that say show only connected device. This solved all my issues with my numark ns7.

Posted Wed 06 Jan 10 @ 4:35 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
adw35 wrote :
I just bought an ICDX and am having trouble setting it up on my Mack. Should my computer just read it? I no its not the USB ports and I tried the player out already in CD mode and i also hooked it up to a PC to se if it works and it works on all of them except my mac is not recognizing it. What should I do?

Change it to HID master mode on the source menu.

Posted Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 7:53 am
DJVORACUE userMember since 2009
Merry Xmas to all, and happy new year!!!

It's incredible how much problems the NS7 has. I believe that if a system comes prepared to use it with a program in specific as Serato ITCH, they should not criticize the VDJ6 if it does not satisfies your expectations. I have a friend who buy the M-Audio XSession Pro (A Control) We do the mapper manually and thanks to the new Virtual DJ 6, create a mapper is super easy. I already writing this previously: when you are using a Hightech Control like the the NS7 or other one who have a internal sound card, you must check the voltage that enters the laptop and the control, they should be the same. I am not an electrician but i know in some cases a voltage regulator is necessary for keeping the same voltage between the pc and those high tech controllers. If the amplifier, speaker and high volume (you know, the usual) cause irregularities in the electricity, you could have slow performance and freezing problems. Making you think is the laptop or the software or the control. Don't ask me why but it happen.

BTW: The 6.0.5 version for Virtual Vinyl Users, will be available soon?

Posted Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 2:13 am
djjochi wrote :
people with ns7 virtual vinyl and virtual dj 6 work with ns7. A numark represerntative call me today. people needs to go on the mapping sectons and uncheck the bar that say show only connected device. This solved all my issues with my numark ns7.

I try this and nothing change,i'm waiting for new driver (before 2012 i hope)

Posted Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 3:26 pm
i have denon s1200 controller & numark virtual vinyl, i have 2 months try make work the timecode,the program dont detect the soud,error say chek the cables ,i try deferent version & nothing, i have 6.0.3 v,the program detect the sound card,when i press play to cd players this go fast,sometimes make like skip noises,i go to config & the same,i return to the old version 4.3 & the same i try fix auto,then say check the cables no soud detect,i chek the cables & everything is good,are not why the timecode dont work,my pc is windows vista 32 bit ,please you can help me ,thanks

Posted Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 3:43 pm
BORG517PRO InfinityMember since 2007
babar39000 wrote :
I'd like to know when numark make a real working 64bit driver for ns7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numark has it up and running and is work flawlessly for me!

Posted Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 4:40 pm
for windows 7 64bit??
the driver is for xp and vista 64 bit and is beta.

wikipedia

The beta test - We use frequently the beta-test English term - is the second trial period of an IT product before its publication. A product in period of beta test is generally subjected to a significant or representative number of persons: beta testers. They can be either employees of the company(society) which develops the software, or volunteers in particular in the case of freeware. These persons aim at using the software and at bringing back(reporting) the problems met as well as their suggestions.

The beta test serves essentially to find residual bugs, either to modify the user interface.

There are two forms of beta test:

Beta opened or beta public, in which whoever can participate, with sometimes a technical limitation (number of users connected simultaneously, etc.) beta closed or beta private, which the persons interested in the product have to join beforehand or are contacted by

Posted Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 12:17 am
To the people using Numark NS7 with window vista 64 bit. If you go on the numark web site and download the drivers for 64 bit, inside the folder is a folder that contain and up date for firmware. You also need to install that in oder to solve the problem with drop sound.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 6:07 pm
babar39000 wrote :
djjochi wrote :

Bro go on the numark web site there is instructions on how to install the drivers. i was having issues with my Ns7. I'm running window vista 64 bit and i just follow there instructions.

I try this and nothing change,i'm waiting for new driver (before 2012 i hope)

Posted Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 6:11 pm
please somebody can help me with this,i have numark virtual vinyl i try auto config & this erros display i call numark they dont help me the say i have to buy some ,i use 2 denon s1200,laptop sony 32 bit vista,mixer denon,i try defierent ways,diferent version & the same,the software put crazy,skip sound,please help me,thanks

Posted Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 6:52 pm
please somebody can help me with this,i have numark virtual vinyl i try auto config & this erros display i call numark they dont help me the say i have to buy some ,i use 2 denon s1200,laptop sony 32 bit vista,mixer denon,i try defierent ways,diferent version & the same,the software put crazy,skip sound,please help me,thanks

i had the same problem with setting up this aswell try playing with around with your rca wires and rca wires that lead to the sound card
my turntable rca was buggered and that was problem solved so try that and see what happens also when setting up always auto config your time codes before loading songs into decks thats what i usually do hope this helps as i was looking for answrs on here but found nothing cheers

Posted Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 10:04 pm
Hi there

I realy need some help here, i cant use my OMNI mixer on my pc as i need a windows 7 64bit driver, can you send me a link where i can download the driver please.

Thanks,

Rob

Posted Tue 12 Jan 10 @ 12:55 pm
my windows xp machine just died tonight :( *rip*

any ideas on when a driver for the ns7 for windows 7 might come out? as if i get a new one its probably gonna on 7 unless i can somehow get an xp one

Posted Tue 12 Jan 10 @ 9:09 pm
I sent 2 email has numark, no answer, I think that we are going to wait for a long time for drivers. Ns7 is not working good and the support numark been afraid, I won't buy any more to numark.

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 12:21 am
randrade wrote :
Hi there

I realy need some help here, i cant use my OMNI mixer on my pc as i need a windows 7 64bit driver, can you send me a link where i can download the driver please.

Thanks,

Rob

www.numark.com/omnicontrol the current 64 bit driver will work

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 3:13 pm
babar39000 wrote :
I sent 2 email has numark, no answer, I think that we are going to wait for a long time for drivers. Ns7 is not working good and the support numark been afraid, I won't buy any more to numark.

Not long we are in final beta.

Posted Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 3:13 pm
25%