Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 12

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ZonComGMZ wrote :
I am running Numark Librarian on my DDS Hard Drive and it gives me the errors listed below. It gives me the same message if I use Fast, Normal, Full or Advanced. Ther Hard Drive is formatted as FAT32. I also tried deleting the .library folder to see if a NEW rebuild would help out only to get the same error message. I have been able to do this in the past on this hard drive and it worked fine.

I don't know what else to do to get my files to show up on the DDS & be searchable now. Any suggestions?

The Library on F:\ now contains:
- -1 tracks
- -1 albums
- -1 artists
- -1 seek tables
- 0 profiles

1 tracks require seek tables to be built.
Tracks will load to the deck faster if you build these seek tables.

Librarian suffered an internal error.
- E90:Unrecoverable Akai::Error
- E95:N4Akai5ErrorE
- E96:Filesystem error

Please direct this to support@numark.com

Posted Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 5:49 am
Any one know how i can make the mili seconds on my ICDX display appear?

As currently they stay at 0 and only the seconds are changing.

Thanks.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 7:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djfluke1 wrote :
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever customized the definition for the iCDX ? If so, then it sounds like you deleted the DIGIT_FRAME key.

In the Mapper tab, select the ICDX from the drop-down ---

A. If you have not customized the mapper ... then just us the bottom left most button (looks like a CD on a Window) in the Mapper dialog to reset the mapping to the defaults.

B. If you have customized the mapping then go back and add the DIGIT_FRAME key and assign the action of -> get time_ms

Posted Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 6:32 pm
ok thanks ill try that.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 09 @ 11:52 pm
I am considering buying an OMNI Control (over Herc RMX) as a backup setup/portable for travel/smaller clubs. I currently have a complete Numark Setup, DJIO, PPD9000 Mixer, DMC2 Controller and Cue/VDJ 6. One thing I really like with the DMC2 is the readily available quick loops. I normally use the 4 or 8 loops (vs creating my own) which are conveniently mapped on the DMC2.

I understand given the OMNI is MIDI over USB compatible, I can alter the mapper settings in VDJ 6. However I do not really see any "spare" buttons on the OMNI to trade off... the exception is the 1 "loop" button. I see 2 full banks of buttons on the RMX of 6 each. Any suggestions on what to trade off?

A bit about my style: House tracks, I tend to layer tracks for a long time using loops, take alot of care and time with blending and transitions, use quick loops mostly. If I want to define a loop, i will turn it into a sample and use my Korg NanoKontrol there. I also have a Korg NanoPad for effects and such.

I suppose I could use the Korg's somehow, however my preference would be to have the quick loop on/release to be relatively close to the jog wheel, faders, etc... You never know how much room you will have in a booth, and the Korg's may be a good arm's length away.

All professional suggestions welcome!

Posted Wed 16 Sep 09 @ 11:59 pm
cstoll: thanks that worked

Posted Thu 17 Sep 09 @ 5:16 pm
Hi there..

I have just purchased a Numark OMNI control, and used to have a TOTAL control and DJIO, but the right play button had always been faulty, ie sometimes it would play and other times I would have to press it twice which was a real pain :-( However I stuck with Numark..... but unfortunately the new OMNI won't show up properly in Virtual DJ 6.... I have it working with Traxtor fine, but it shows up as the NS7 for some reason in Virtual DJ.

I had seen in another forum about lots of people having problems when upgrading from a Total control to the Omni
I have a MACbook PRO 2.5 duo, 4 gig ram and also a PC with XP (again having similar problems) I've done the obvious setting ie 4out card and Numark USB audio device....
Please please please help !!!!!

Posted Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 1:41 pm
im using 6.0.2 and the NUMARK OMNI CONTROLLER
and it works fine the first 30 minutes then after a buzzing sound....what settings should i use?

my laptop is
asus m70vm
t9600 dual core
4 gb of ram
nvidia gt 9650 1gb dedicated
1 tb 7200 rpm hardrives (2 500's 7200 rpm 16mb cache)

also i use an external hardrive thats 2tb full of videos and when i do searches it freezes for atleast 2 minutes.

PLEASE I HAVE 2 BIG WEDDINGS THIS SAT & SUN.....What settings do i need??

Posted Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 3:40 pm
I am tryng to find those persons WHO HAVE ICDXs with VirtualDJ??? THAT DON'T HAVE PROBLEM. I want them to tell me what firmware they have on the icdx or hows their set up ? PLEASE I dont need and care about ipods and memssticks compatibility I hope they were good only for VirtualDj. I dont care about cds hard drives etc If they can make a FIRMWARE ONLY for VDJ and make them to work with VDJ Someone out there??

Posted Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 5:20 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
devasty1 wrote :
I am tryng to find those persons WHO HAVE ICDXs with VirtualDJ??? THAT DON'T HAVE PROBLEM. I want them to tell me what firmware they have on the icdx or hows their set up ? PLEASE I dont need and care about ipods and memssticks compatibility I hope they were good only for VirtualDj. I dont care about cds hard drives etc If they can make a FIRMWARE ONLY for VDJ and make them to work with VDJ Someone out there??

+1 !! I'm getting very sick of ICDX with the platter problem also. If its not resolved by the end of the year I WILL be switching to the new Pioneer cdj.

Posted Sun 20 Sep 09 @ 7:08 pm
thank you for the great assistance.....the omni controller is now returned and im using the HERCULES REMIX.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 11:02 am
Hi, when I bought a TC there was not firmware instaled, I downloaded the SysexBox and a firmware from another topic then I installed a firmware looking at this: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/94585/Hardware_Technical_Support/New_Firmware_v1_2_for_NUMARK_Total_Control__now_available_via_technical_support_only_.html

But after I installed a firmware I reconnect a USB and plug it back, but the TC is not working no lights is lid, but in PC I hear this sounds when its connected.

I tryed to reinstall the firmware several times and in differend USB ports but the same problem.
Maybe I need another .syx file?
How I can solve this problem ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 09 @ 1:08 pm
Sorry if it has been asked, but I can't find it even with the search function.
I have Virtual DJ Professional 5.2.1 Edition, and a Numark Omni Control.
But, when I put my Headphones in the jack input of my Omni Control, and with good configuration, it doesn't seem to work.
Can someone describe me exactly what I would have to do with Config and such?
Also, when midi mapping, the Mic Through Volume knob doesn't appear on the mapping.

Posted Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 11:05 am
QUESTION IS NUMARK WORKING WITH VDJ TO RESOLVE NS7 SOUND DROP OFF WHEN PLATTERS ARE TURNING ON VDJ 6.0.2

Posted Thu 24 Sep 09 @ 9:42 pm
djnermoPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi, I have Omnicontrol with VDJ6, sometime no light and no control but the mapping select is correct.

Tengo una omnicontrol con VDJ6, pero a veces no enciende las luces ni tampoco se activa los controles, siendo que esta seleccionado el mapping respectivo.

Posted Sun 27 Sep 09 @ 9:34 pm
DjTheTrinkY wrote :
Hi, when I bought a TC there was not firmware instaled, I downloaded the SysexBox and a firmware from another topic then I installed a firmware looking at this: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/94585/Hardware_Technical_Support/New_Firmware_v1_2_for_NUMARK_Total_Control__now_available_via_technical_support_only_.html

But after I installed a firmware I reconnect a USB and plug it back, but the TC is not working no lights is lid, but in PC I hear this sounds when its connected.

I tryed to reinstall the firmware several times and in differend USB ports but the same problem.
Maybe I need another .syx file?
How I can solve this problem ?

Sorry for my bad english.

See if this thread will help you. http://www.radio.virtualdj.com/forums/110141/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Total_Control_with_6_0.html?search=total%20control%20with%206.0&page=1

Posted Wed 30 Sep 09 @ 8:45 pm
markdPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I am using vdj on a pc with xp with timecoded numark cdxs. I have time code set VDJCD and to smart. The pitch sliders seem to jump up and down in vdj even though they are stationary on my cdx's. This causes the beats to go out of sync constantly and has only started since i updated the firmware to 62. It doesn't do this when I set it to relative but then I cannot see the true bpm in vdj which i dont like. I have a gig tonight and desperately need a fix before then.

Posted Thu 01 Oct 09 @ 10:20 am
Where is the NUMARK SUPPORT?????

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 6:04 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
It looks like, from his FaceBook status changes of late, the Numark Rep has been traveling quite a bit lately. BPM, the U.S., Paris. Numark has him globe trotting at the moment. I'll shoot him a PM and remind him some folks are looking for input.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 9:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, I will be running through the topic asp.

- Reminder this is not a replacement for phone support.

You can reach them using the contact details at the start of the topic at any time.

Posted Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 4:13 am
14%