Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Hercules RMX - Video Skin - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The RMX incudes a CD with a special VDJ edition. You might give this one a try ;)

Greetings Tanzi

P.S: and dont forget to give the "DJ you know" a kick in the ass for installing stolen Software on your Computer!

Posted Sun 02 Aug 09 @ 4:40 am
mmdjsauPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have a question for DJTOUCHDAN. I am currently using your video skin with my RMX and it is going great. However I notice that the icons displayed in the browser are a bit different to the VDJ 6 standard ones mentioned in the manual. Do you have a list of the current icons for each file type/file status? What I see presently is a mic icon for karaoke (good), small film image for video (good) and a series of coloured triangles pointing right and in different colours for audio tracks. Problem is I am struggling to figure out what status each colour means.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 4:44 am
Yellow icon > This title is unknown and was never played or scanned by VirtualDJ.
Green Icon > This title is known and has been scanned by VirtualDJ.
Red Icon > This title was played during this session.

Hope that helps you out. =)

Posted Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 6:18 am
Skin looks good dan, will definately give it a go when I get my new rig up and running.
Not used the RMX out as of yet, still using good old 3.4 with keyboard and mouse in the bar I work in!! :)

Posted Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 10:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)