Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: How to put name in a skin - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

what if i want to do this with mix lab 3.1 is it the same thing??.. i looked for the part that said browser at the bottom and i couldnt find it..

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 2:54 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
basically you can do this with any skin, you just have to look it will be in a different posistion depending on the xml file, to add your own logo you have to open the bitmap file you will need winzip, and i use note pad for the xml.

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 3:06 pm
yea i got winzip and i use the not pad..but i found it now im ganna go back to the video :D

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 3:11 pm
i tried it but it didnt let me.. i look at the pictures of the mix lab and it shows the editing but when i open the skin nothing shows...im ganna have to continue 2morrow now i got to go to work :(...

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 3:39 pm
TAYLA how can i put the picture in hear so you can see it??
o btw my scin is just minimalistic i puted my name up in the vawe form and my crew name in the folder options and that is basicli it changed the font of the artist and removed the vaweform on 2 decks(anoys me a lot)

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 4:21 pm
Sonido once you have the files unzipped and you add your logo, you need to rezip it and remove the unedited version, then it will show.

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 5:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
maki, make an account with image shack, it's free and once you've loaded it there let me know, and i will talk you through it.

sonido, watch the video again it will help...

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 5:49 pm
oki doki.. now om dealing with a problem how can i pur the EQ on the BASIC interface I JUST WANT knb Base and if it cant work with one buton can u tell me how tu put the hole thin..il go and make a acount

Posted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 3:34 am
tayla could i get the dj icon that you use to put beside your name?

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 2:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Topic locked !

Posted Tue 01 Feb 11 @ 3:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)