Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: iWall SMS Integration - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

beatbreaker1 wrote :
Look like we'll have to spend some more money now 😢

Why ?

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 4:50 pm
If your not working on the other plugin won't I have to buy iWall??

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 5:21 pm
I mentioned somewhere that EV and EM would be renamed. These renamed versions will not be associated with pangolin and will be put up on a donation basis. There will still be a connection to IMU in the renamed versions. I will be at liberty though, to open up EV to connections from other programs such as iWall. I am not replacing IMU with iWall, just thinking about adding to it. So IMU will be independently sold by pangolin. iWall is independently sold. EV would be able to connect to either of them or other SMS receiving applications.

This is it in theory anyway. We will see how it all goes with this donation thing via paypal and what that may or may not allow me to do.

Posted Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 6:09 pm
Don Moir wrote :
I mentioned somewhere that EV and EM would be renamed. These renamed versions will not be associated with pangolin and will be put up on a donation basis. There will still be a connection to IMU in the renamed versions. I will be at liberty though, to open up EV to connections from other programs such as iWall. I am not replacing IMU with iWall, just thinking about adding to it. So IMU will be independently sold by pangolin. iWall is independently sold. EV would be able to connect to either of them or other SMS receiving applications.

This is it in theory anyway. We will see how it all goes with this donation thing via paypal and what that may or may not allow me to do.

I have iWall and use it on a regular basis. Let me know when you are able to integrate iWall 3.6 with TellyMedia and TellyVisual with SMS text to screen. I will be glad to make a donation.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 11:11 pm
They are working on iWall 3.7 which should be ready this or next month. They are changing the connection so that is the reason for waiting with the TellyVisuals connection to iWall.

You can already use iWall 3.6 with TellyMedia. Just take the iWall ..\engines\FlashEngine.swf and drop it onto TellyMedia. It will connect to iWall and run in VDJ7 or VDJ8. Does that count for donation :)

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 11:30 pm
You are a Genius. Works Great! Time to Donate. Can't wait to see what you do with iWall 3.7.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 11:55 pm
Thank you chuck, most appreciated.

Keep the scale at No Scale. For swf files the proper scale mode is automatically detected. Some swf are designed to work best with aspect or stretch and some are designed where the swf does it's own scaling. This is the case with FlashEngine.swf and so No Scale is the best choice and allows it to do it's own thing. You already know to keep it in Manual mode.

If you want to use TellyVisuals to partition the iWall screen see the following. You can resize or move it around and add other elements to the screen. The top shows text scrolling back and forth with an animated gif tiled background. All In could be like your logo. I just added the VDJ video as a background image to the bottom 2 panels for example. In this case I have TellyMedia running on deck 1 with the iWall swf running in that and TellyVisuals running on the master.

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 8:10 am
Is anybody working with Iwall in vdj8 now? Is iT working good now?

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 6:35 am
Looks like you are asking if anyone is using iWall for real with VDJ8 but in general:

iWall 3.6 works with TellyMedia by taking the iWall FlashEngine.swf and placing it onto the TM Media tab

Still waiting on iWall 3.7 so that can work with TellyVisuals.

TellyMedia and TellyVisuals work for both VDJ 7 and 8 so yes iWall will work now in TM for VDJ 8 and later in TV.

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 9:41 am
Hi don, thank you for reaction.

But i don't really understanding what you mean with dropping flashengine swf ??
Do i have to copy or cut iT? /to tellymediadata ? Can you explain more AGAIN for me?.
(Sorry for my english is not so good)

Thanks

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 1:08 pm
In C:\Program Files\iWall 3.6\engines you will find a file called FlashEngine.swf. You will need to copy the location of this file over to TellyMedia. You can do this just by dragging the file over to TellyMedia. Mouse down on the file and with mouse down move the mouse over the TellyMedia 'Media' tab and release the mouse. This method is Just called drag and drop. You can also right click on one of the thumbnails in the TM 'Media' tab click load from there. This will open up a normal Open dialog box. You would then navigate the Open dialog to the folder C:\Program Files\iWall 3.6\engines and load the FlashEngines.swf from there. Drag and Drop is just easier. No Cut or Copy is involved. TM will just know where the file is after the above. The file will still be in the same place it was in the beginning. You can place the FlashEngine.swf in any of the 48 thumbnail slots available from the Media tab. I am just showing TM on deck 2 here. It can be on any deck or master.

Once you do that it will end up looking like the following:

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 1:31 pm
Ok don, i have doen all this things and i see the swf flash engine in my tellymediadata mini screen.
After that when i activate the tellymedià button vdj Goes out and the tellymediadata mediascreen is gone?.

Can you please help me AGAIN?

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 3:58 pm
Since not exactly clear.

First make sure you are using TM 1.16. It can be gotten here:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

When you activate TM the video will go black unless iWall is running. So just tell me more when your are ready.

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 4:07 pm
I've done this things, use the right version but the problem remains........
Now im gonna sleep, towmorrow try again......

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 4:56 pm
Don't despair. It may mean you need to install flash but we can find out when you are ready.

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 5:31 pm
Showing text message and poll from iWall 3.7 to TellyVisuals. iWall 3.7 is in a beta state. VDJ video captured in 3 of the panels for their backgrounds.

Posted Sat 18 Oct 14 @ 8:03 am
Don. Now that iWall 3.7 is released with the HTML5 Engine, when will Telly Visual/Media integrate the 2 programs to work with Virtual DJ Pro?

Posted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 6:47 pm
Chuck, you can use TellyVisuals with iWall 3.7 now.

Just run iWall 3.7 and bring up the user interface for TV and it will find iWall. iWall needs to run on same machine as VDJ.

There is more coming in the way of user images from iWall to TV. Currently, the users avatar is displayed and an icon for facebook or twitter is displayed if the message came from either one.

User images were a bit of a problem only in the sense of where to put them. So I believe I will allow it so you can display them as the background image for any panel.

Be sure to use the latest plus versions for TV. You can get the latest versions of TellyVisuals, TellyMedia, and TellyContainer here:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Posted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 7:50 pm

Posted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 4:27 pm
We have been there and looked at that already.......! This software has ceased development at the end of 2012 and is no longer being continued so no way to implement that into VDJ 8. I already asked months ago about this if it could happen.

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 5:31 am
77%