FRONT & REAR PANELS
- HEADPHONES INPUT. Connect a pair of Headphones to this socket (1/4” or 1/8”). The Volume of this Output is controlled by the knob at the top panel
- MIC INPUT. Connect your 1/8” Microphone to this Input.
The Microphone Inputs is not part of the USB audio interface, therefore it can not be added to the Audio setup of VirtualDJ, neither can be controlled by the software or recorded
- MIC VOL. Adjust the volume of the Microphone input signal. Hardware operation (not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI).
- MASTER OUTPUT BALANCED (XLR): Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT UNBALANCED (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- BOOTH OUTPUT (TRS): Use standard TRS cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the Booth knob on the top panel.
- iOS. Use this socket to connect the MIXON4 with an iOS device. VirtualDJ does not use this connection and does not offer iOS support
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- POWER: Use the Power Switch to turn the MIXON4 on/off. Turn on the unit after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off MIXON4
- PSU. Use the provided AC/DC power supply. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into MIXON4 first, and then plug the cable into a power outlet.