- Pitch bend down: Press and hold to momentarily reduce the speed of the track.
- Pitch bend up: Press and hold to momentarily increase the speed of the track.
- Pitch: Control the speed of the music. Move towards the "+" to speed the music up, or move towards the "–" to slow it down.
- Jog wheel: Controls the audio when the wheel is touched and moved. When the Wheel (Vinyl) button (17) is not active, use the jog wheel to bend the pitch of the track. When the Wheel button is active, use the jog wheel to grab and move the audio, "scratching" the track as you would with a vinyl record. You can also grab the non-touch-sensitive outer wheel to bend the pitch of the track.
- Wheel (Vinyl) Mode: Activates “Vinyl Mode” so that you can use the platter/jog wheel to grab and move the audio, "scratching" the track as you would with a real vinyl record.
- Sync: Press this button to automatically adjust pitch and synchronize the BPM of the two decks. Hold SHIFT + Sync to gradually reset the pitch to zero and restore the original BPM of the track.
- Cue: Sets and recalls the main Cue point in the current track. Hold down the Cue button for temporary play of the cue point. The track will play for as long as the button is held down and return to the cue point once it is released. Hold SHIFT + Cue to return the play head to the start of the track.
- Play/Pause: Starts and suspends playback. Hold SHIFT + Play/Pause to stutter the track from the last set cue point. If a cue point has not been set, the play head will return to the start of the track