- Hardware Manuals Index
- Numark Index
- iDJ Live II
- Mixdeck Express
- Mixdeck Quad
- Mixtrack 3
- Mixtrack Edge
- Mixtrack II
- Mixtrack Platinum
- Mixtrack Pro
- Mixtrack Pro 3
- Mixtrack Pro II
- Mixtrack Quad
- NDX 500
- NDX 800
- NDX 900
- NS6 II
- NS7 II
- NS7 III
- NV II
- PartyMix Pro
- STUTTER. Press this button to play-stutter the track from the last cued position.
- PLAY. Plays / Pauses the track.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button.
During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.).
If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck.
- SCRATCH. Press this button to set the Jogwheel to Vinyl (Scratch) or CD (Bend) mode. In Vinyl mode, use the outer part of the Jogwheel to bend (temporary speed up – slow down the tempo of the track).
- JOG. Touch sensitive jogwheel. Use the jogwheel to scratch (if Vinyl mode is selected) or pitch bend. Hold SHIFT down and then use the jogwheel to fast seek through the track.
The Jogwheel also offers Loop In and Loop Out point adjustment (see Manual Loop Pads mode)
- SHIFT. Press and hold this button to access secondary functions (mainly in orange lettering) of other controls on the Mixtrack II
- PITCH. Adjust the track's playback speed (tempo). The actual pitch fader will not alter the pitch of the track if the actual pitch and the software pitch value do not match (software soft-takeover, ghost fader visible on the GUI). In most cases this may happen if SYNC is used.
The Led right next to the pitch fader will be lit if the pitch is at the zero (middle position) and will blink if the values of the software and hardware pitch don’t match.
- PITCHBEND-. Press and hold down this button to temporary slowdown the song while pressed. When released, the track playback will return to the speed designated by the Pitch Fader
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to "lock" the track's pitch to its original key. The track's tempo will remain at the speed designated by the Pitch Fader.
- PITCHBEND+. Press and hold down this button to temporary speed up the song while pressed. When released, the track playback will return to the speed designated by the Pitch Fader
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to adjust the range of the Pitch Fader ( to ±6%, ±8%, ±10%, ±12%, ±20%, ±25%, ±33%, ±50%, and ±100%).