- Hardware Manuals Index
- Gemini Index
- GMX/GMX Drive
- PLAY. Plays / Pauses the track.
- CUE. When the Deck is paused, you can set a Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button.
During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.).
If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it.
- JOG. Touch sensitive jogwheel. Use the jogwheel to scratch or bend (depending on the Vinyl/Scratch mode selection) or fast seek through the track if the Search mode is enabled.
The Jogwheel also offers Loop In and Loop Out point adjustment (see Loop Controls)
- REVERSE. Use this button to toggle between normal and reversed playback. When the reversed mode is selected, the button will be lit.
- SCRATCH. Press this button to set the Jogwheel to Vinyl (Scratch) or CD (Bend) mode. In Vinyl mode, use the outer part of the Jogwheel to bend (temporary speed up – slow down the tempo of the track).
- SEARCH. Press this button to set the Jogwheel to Search mode and use the Jogwheel to fast seek through the track Press again to return the Jogwheel to Jog (Scratch or Bend) mode.
The Gemini GMX custom skin will display an indication when the Search mode is selected.