Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Big problem with DJ Console HELP !!!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

maqqeHome userMember since 2005
i have returned the console to the store now... get a new in two weeks

Posted Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 6:02 pm
I bought the console yesterday with the 1.8 version. I have the same problems and I updated both the console drivers to firmware 35 and VDJ to the 1.9 version. The problem is still the same... I wrote also a message in Italian forum but I'm waiting answers... Is there any things I must do to adjust this problem?

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 12:22 am
I can add that after some minutes, VDJ does not answer at console commands... and I must disconnect the USB cable, re-connect the cable, restart VDJ...

Posted Mon 04 Apr 05 @ 12:25 am
maqqeHome userMember since 2005
I still have the same problem with my new console..

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 2:55 pm
adzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
"I can add that after some minutes, VDJ does not answer at console commands... and I must disconnect the USB cable, re-connect the cable, restart VDJ..."

I to have this exact problem, and as maqque got a new console, it would appear that its not the console. I have a feeling its either a usb power problem, or may be a conflict with a particular usb driver , e.g intel. etc. Does anyone have a solution yet? I installaed mine last night on a fresh windows 2000 machine with only the drivers and virtual dj installed, and it does the same thing. Very annoying.

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 3:20 am
adzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
My problem was solved by using a usb 2.0 powered hub.

Posted Wed 13 Apr 05 @ 4:36 am
@adzza if you have a console version .....load it up it will appear in your title
Regards(i hope)
Andre

Posted Sat 16 Apr 05 @ 5:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)