Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Noob Mic question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JRozHome userMember since 2005
i have no idea if you can do this, but how and where do i get a plugin for your my microphone. IM tryin to record with music and voice.

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 4:06 am
deivyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
JRoz..
It's a plug-in and
it's only available in the "Legal" Full Version.
You can get this and much more
when you purchase the full version.
Try it out.

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 11:21 am
hey thanks for msging me back...i got the full version, just need to find the serial number so i can register it online. Is there somewhere in a menu i can find it. I had it laying around here somewhere but i dont know what i did with it. About the plugin..which one is it in the plugins section. Basiclaly i can plug my microphone into my comp, and then blend my voice and the music at the same time right?

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 8:47 pm
"just need to find the serial number"
I'm sure you have it, because how can you launch a *legal* version if you don't have it ?

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 8:48 pm
yea i installed it a little while ago not sure when..just moved houses so i need to go through my stuff. Is there a place in the config menu or a version menu or whatever kinda menu that shows my serial number

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:05 pm
whats the name of the plugin that i would need to get in the download section anyways. Im not familiar with any of them, im just tryin get my mic to work with this program.

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:10 pm
JRoz, if you have a problem with your serial number please go here: e-service

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 11:17 pm
The version you are using is an outdated hacked version. There is no menus, or folder you can look at to find a serial number.
The only way to get a serial number is to purchase the software.
You will find both the staff and other users very helpful if you are using either a legal trial version, or a full version.
You shouldn't come here and lie about having "lost" your serial number, trying to get answers from people who have paid their moiney to use this software legally.

Posted Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 3:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)