Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: directinput not lnit

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

how we gonna fix this problem it doent work anymore after i insatall new driver and firmware please guys if anybody fine a solution it will be so usefull for all of us

Posted Sun 30 Jan 05 @ 5:35 am
deja01Home userMember since 2005
I had to reinstall my windows I have no idea what messed up my installation, I tried the two sollutions I got from hercules but they didn't work for me perhaps they work for you.

Dear Customer,

Start by closing the DJ mixer application from the task bar (right-click and select EXIT).

Next, from Device Manager, Right-click and select for all devices under

- HID Compliant Game Controller
- USB Human interface device

Reboot the computer.

Upon reboot, Windows should automatically redetect an correctly install all the devices previously uninstalled.

Close the DJ mixer application again , and relaunch it using the icon on your desktop.

Best Regards,
Hercules, Thrustmaster Technical support

if fails

Dear Customer,

Please try the following procedure:

- first start by the DJ mixer application from the task bar (right-click and select EXIT).

- Open Windows registry editor (Start > Run> type REGEDIT), and find the following string:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hercules technologies\DJConsoleCPL

In it, you find a key called that has the value 2300.

- Double-click it and change that value to 2400, then OK.

- Relaunch the DJ Console Mixer using the icon on your desktop. You should now get a prompt informing your that your firmware version is not up to date and the process will start.

- Once done, kill the DJ mixer application again, go back to the registry editor, and change that value back to 2300.

- Reboot the computer

- Upon reboot, open the DJ mixer and check if you still get the error message.

Regards,

Hercules/Thrustmaster Technical Support

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 8:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)