Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DIFFERENT BIT RATES

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djet123PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have notice that have different bit rates i:e 303, 325 instead of the normal 128 160 192 etc. My problem is that when the song is loaded the song does not show the real time, but when i look at the song file it read the right time. I don't know if I have to rescan the song to get the right bit rate

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 3:37 am
radiofcPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have noticed VBRs are now shown as 128 which is really annoying as it is difficult to determine what was encoded as 128 and what was actually a better quality but VBR file

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 5:08 am
I'm no expert on the matter but I've read on these forums before that VDJ calculates the bitrate by the length of the track and the size of the file. Not sure why you would be getting random times and bitrates. I've noticed that I may get an incorrect time until the track loads completely.

Also, if you have your Maxload set to something other than Always this can sometime affect the way the data is read and sometimes gives incorrect times because the entire track hasnt loaded. but this only occurs with very long songs or songs judged longer than the Maxload setting.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 12:50 am
djet123PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks gents I will use the info that you gave me.

Posted Sun 14 Sep 08 @ 9:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)