Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Re-installing osx might have fixed it

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So as i am home and annoyed at not being able to use my mac with the 4500 i said what the hell and reinstalled my OS. I then reinstalled cue and ran it for approx. 45 minutes. Until now i have not had a crash. I hope i fixed it but i will not know for sure for another while. Tired now and am going to throw it on auto mix while i watch a baseball game. After the game i will give it another run live for 45 minutes and will post back. I have a feeling some of the other software i had on there such as reason and other music production stuff might have been conflicting. Does it make sense or am i wasting my time ?

Posted Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 9:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So it is ok so far? N do remember to update ur OS then;)

Regards.

Posted Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 11:29 pm
So far i think it is. I'll try it live tonight with my other laptop ( PC ) Set up into the sound system ready to go in case this crashes. So far it's running good.

I have a question about the sync button on the 4500, it flashes intermittently almost seems like to the beat of the music, is this normal ?

Another thing i noticed was in the search bar whenever i am looking for a file with a space in it the space space does not show up until i have typed in another letter. If i press the space bar without typing after wards the cursor stays next to the last letter i typed. Anyone else experience this ?

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 8:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)