Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DENON DN-D6000 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

buenas dias. men sera q me puedes pasar esa piel. tengo un denon dn-6000 y me gustaria tenerlo tambien en virtual dj. este es mi correo ***@***.** si puedes me lo pasas porfa.

Posted Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 10:09 am
@Dj Gabri3l

no esta permitido el intercambio de correos en este forum para usuarios sin licencia, si deseas tener skins, plugings, minimo debes de tener una licencia limited para esos beneficios, saludos!!

Posted Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 12:16 pm
Como estan todos !! ha,ha, ustedes estan en el forum the Ingles saben? a mi no me molesta pero a estos otros Huevones ....bueno NO INTIENDEN NADA!! ha,ha A MIXIAR SIEMPRE!! PAZ!! And..huh nice one Chris !!

Posted Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 11:39 pm
@thetracker510

sorry not much I really get carried away by the previous comment that was in Spanish and I realized I was in the English-speaking forum ... pleased to find-speaking users around here too, we have a topic that speak of skins in the forum, hopefully soon become a special area to get back on skins, new options and features, best regards from Cusco, Peru

DJ POTTER PRODUCTIONS

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 9:24 am
@DJ POTTER....No Problem my man.you were doing the Right thing as we say in the west Coast...nice to meet you...Peace!

Posted Thu 08 Jul 10 @ 10:51 am
muxas graxias oka

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 2:01 am
Can we get Back to the topic please? Chris would like some help too finish to finish this beauty....

Posted Fri 09 Jul 10 @ 4:25 am
rotamosHome userMember since 2010
hello my buddy and I wonder if terminastes skin, I would like to have it because I have the denon 6000 I like the skin for virtual dj

Posted Mon 12 Jul 10 @ 4:44 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Skins are only available to licensed users. If you have a license then please register it and you will be able to download addons. If you don't then you will need to purchase a license first.

Posted Wed 14 Jul 10 @ 5:40 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Once again I would like to point out that skins (and other addons) made available on this site are only downloadable by people with a registered legal license of VDJ Professional.

Rotamos: Please do not ask for downloads. You will need to register your license to get access to any downloads.

This skin has (as far as I know) not yet been released and as such is not available for download.

As this thread is now over 2 years old I am going to lock it - if the OP decides to continue with this skin he is welcome to PM myself, another moderator or teamer who will gladly unlock it.

Posted Thu 16 Sep 10 @ 9:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)