Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HannepPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi everybody ...
I have had this thougt on my mind and i think i´ll ask all of u vdj dj´s out there
it reminds of a djc but its stipped on a lot of features and got them replaced with new features
eq 3 - 15 per channel if that could be done and to that if u press the rotary kill u will kill the band instantly (rotary)
cue points 1 - 10 (rubber buttons)
crossfader modes such as "scratch/beatjuggle" mode and "cut" mode (a normal switch)
A rec button (rubber Button)
sampler (rubber buttons)
gain Rotary
the mixer should be optimized for the xp10´s so features like Play , fx , loops , nudge , active desk
of course features like crossfader , master tempo or copy tempo , and level faders will be included...

I think that this would be a revolution :) i´ll buy it ...

This is just a thougt but if u like the idea put in a post and also tell us if there is anything more you would like or dislike...

And hopefully we could send a mail to the vdj top secret hq and they whould hopefully develop this wonderfull thing for us...

Posted Sun 16 Jan 05 @ 11:59 pm
"The mixer should be optimized for a pair of xp10´s so features like this ...... wont be needed."

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 12:02 am
Dj software is still pretty new... and there will be more controllers coming around, i guess...

There has already been made a USB pro mixer, but I donno if its possible to support it by software in anyway... But there is bound to be more controllers comming around as more and more djs start using software... :)

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 12:42 pm
I have already convinced 3 cd djs to convert into vdj (djc) they came in as "normal" dj´s and left as vdj´s...

I´ll love to se a mixer like this i could help u guys develop it with design and layouts coz a vdj mixer would kick ass
And i really want one...

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 7:32 pm
who knows ;) there might be such mixer from Atomix in the future ;)

Posted Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 2:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)