Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: about VCI-100

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

edgars1Home userMember since 2008
I really have to buy a professional edition program only to get a VCI-100 plugin??? that's silly....
May be anyone has that plugin???

Posted Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 4:18 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm sorry, let me get this straight... you are wanting the benefits of purchasing a copy of Virtual DJ without actually having to buy it?

Plugins are a benefit of being a registered user.

Also, just so you know: There is currently no VCI-100 plugin. There is a MIDI map available for download, however this is something that is created using the MIDI learning functionality so can be done in the trial version by the user.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 4:49 am
edgars1Home userMember since 2008
May be I have a home edition.... just don't remember where I put that serial...
but I don't need those other plugins... just need that 1....
well I saw a plugin for VCI...
Well, if everyone is so cheap, then I don't need it/....
just for that plugin pay 300 dollars... no way.

Posted Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 4:57 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
How convenient. Luckily for you, you can contact support and they can help you retrieve your key from the registry, then you can register it on the site and be able to download a limited set of plugins.

Even if you did have Home Edition, it still wouldn't entitle you to most of the plugins - they are a benefit of the Professional Edition. I don't think Home Edition even supports MIDI or the VCI-100 natively... http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

You didn't see a Plugin, you saw a XML MIDI Map. The MIDI maps you can create easily yourself with the MIDI learn feature with professional edition.

You are not paying 300 dollars for the plugin, you are paying for the software. The plugins are an additional benefit of purchasing.

Anyway, how are we - the ones who have paid for the software being cheap?

Bottom Line: We are not going to supply you with a plugin or map that a member of this community has put time and effort into for other members. Buying the software and download the plugin legitimately would be the best course of action.

As a developer of said plugins I would much rather they were kept for people who support the software. I know that won't happen however!

Regards,

Scott

Posted Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 7:57 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Plugins, Samples and Effects are all benefits of purchasing a full version, As was stated above if you need help retrieving a lost serial contact support, otherwise please dont ask our users for the benefits they receive

Posted Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 10:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)