Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Problem with CDJs 400

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello everyone! I have problem with my CDJs I have VDJ version 5.2 and when I connect my CDJs to the computer I cofing ASIO and I choose CH 1 and 2 for deck one and ch 3 and 4 for deck 2. I have external mixer DJM 800. Everything is ok because I have one deck on ch2 and the second one on ch3 but I have problem when I push the play on one deck in VDJ starts both songs or when I turn my jog wheel to the left the both songs are slower. do ho know what I can do with this? and the second problem is that for example I have 2 tracks I synchronize them to 128bpm the players and VDJ show the same 128bpm but the both song are after few seconds unsynchronized like one have 128 and second one 132 I dont know where is problem. and my last problem is that when I want to search some song in the list and I use knob on CDJs Select Push I can only list every second track so for example I turn knob to the right and in VDJ I list track 2,4,6,8,10 not 1,2,3,4,5,6....

hope you understand my 3 problems and hope somebody can help me. my CDJs function works fine but I have only this problems

Thank you

Posted Sun 17 Aug 08 @ 4:46 am
Well.

i might be able to help you with the first problem. Go into your midi settings and make sure there are 2 play functions listed. Make sure that the play functions are set for Deck 1 and Deck 2 respectively. I would do the same thing with the jog wheel function.

If they are not set. You can always remap them.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the other problems. Also I am not using ASIO since the Pioneer soundcards and the DJM-800 sound output is fantastic enough without the ASIO configuration. I believe that ASIO is only worth activating if you need to use timecode, which you don't need with the CDJ-400 players.

Hope this helps

Posted Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 2:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Did you set each player to different MIDI Channels ? Look in the manual on how to change the MIDI mode channel for the players. Then remap your features with each deck on the different mode channels.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 5:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)