Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New Drivers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi to all dont know if this helps but...

After I installed the new drivers (downloaded from the hercules website) I had all sorts of problems

It looks like if you install the new drivers... reboot etc... then re-install the origional drivers from the cd you get it all working with the new drivers ok.

Posted Thu 13 Jan 05 @ 4:42 pm
weird
I had no issues at all
what is your bulk status when the hdc is connected?

Posted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 3:11 am
yvesmkPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Had no problems, not on my desktop nor on my laptop. Even downgraded again to a previous version.
Make sure that you as well perform the HDJC firmware upgrade, don't really know if it makes a difference, but Hercules says to do so.

Posted Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 9:29 am
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey i've had a HUGE problem with my console. I moved back to school and all of a sudden my console is no longer working.....i left the CD back at home...I got it back and it's still not working...i installed the new drivers and my console doesn't work because "Direct Input Not Init." is the message i have in my Console as we speak...my console is plugged in and all that good stuff...someone help me figure out what to do...thanks a million!

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 6:23 am
Make sure that you install the HDJC firmware upgrade...

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 1:44 pm
where do i get it because when i try to install the new drivers, the firmware update doesn't come up for installation

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 7:33 pm
yvesmkPRO InfinityMember since 2003
with the latest versions the firmware check/install is included within the package.
In previous versions you could download them separately.

very likely your firmware already has been upgraded yet.
Try to figure out which firware you have...
I don't know right away where you can check this... But I'll have a look and let you know.

Posted Mon 17 Jan 05 @ 9:37 pm
Any other suggestions on how to fix this problem?????? it's killing me here :( and for some reason it says i have no bulk or no firmware...how did this happen? How can i fix it?

Posted Tue 18 Jan 05 @ 6:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)