Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Virual DJ Visualizations

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SumWanaHome userMember since 2008
Are there any visualizations for Virtual DJ like the ones on Media player and Winamp, and if so where can I get them?

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 7:26 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
VirtualDJ is compatible with Sonique visualisations. Registered users can download a test pack of plugins from this site, otherwise google is your friend in finding various plugins. Beware some plugins are not compatible or are coded for a specific host application. Some will throw a fit if winamp is installed.

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 7:55 am
SumWanaHome userMember since 2008
I have googeld it but have found nothing uselfull. I did however find Winamp wrapper for AtomixMP3 but dont have a clue how it works.

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:01 am

Posted Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:17 am
The visualizations from Boxee media center are the best, i wish there was a way to use them.

Posted Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 5:01 pm
Ooooold thread dude.

IIRC Boxee uses ProjectM which is a milkdrop compatible system and being OpenGL based would be an absolute pain for VDJ under Windows.

Posted Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 6:47 pm
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
Bumping this thread because it shows up in various Google searches.

So now that you know why, could someone please post a working link for a visualizations pack so that future Googlers don't have to do so much searching? I can't even find anything from searching these forums! Why is it so hard to find any?

EDIT: The section on the site to find them is poorly-worded. You can find them in the Video Effects portion of the Effects Plugins category. Here's a direct link to a decent pack that should cover most people's needs:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4207/72_Sonique_Visual_plugins_certified.html

For those of you coming from Google, you'll have to register your controller/software on this site in order to download them.

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 7:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)