Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: big junk

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

iim not to speak about the dj console and his software, i admid that the staff really helps with your problems (dj in norway) but i have my console 3 weeks now and still isn't working how it shoud.
here are my points.
1-ceu points on console dousnt work
2-new drivers dont do anything or crashes
3-terrible sound and low volume for the headfone's (used to vinyl)
4-spinning wheels suck and go up and down
5-no support from hercules i send over 5 mails
6-i had to formatt my comp for the console do to a dll falt
7-most of the time vdj dousnt open and gives errors
8-when it opens it works at most for 1 hour
and i have more to say about it...
think im gona throw the junk away and just keep spinning some vinyl
and i dont wanne bug vdj ore anything but i fing traktor dj studio is way better
greetz jelle
(dont mind the english)

Posted Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 9:58 am
hi there...

Sorry to hear about your problems..
I use Hercules live at clubs every week, and have NO problems using it.

There can be several reasons for your trouble, such as IRQ sharing (usb ports), messed up driver install, or wrong settings ...

I would love to help you, if you can tell me more...

Can you check IRQs?
Can you try reinstall the latest Hercules drivers (of 05/01) - and reinstall the software..

Also, please not that for pro dj use of Hercules & VirtualDJ software, you should consider to get the full version (that is now version 2.06)...
The console version is limited, and version 1.09 only

dj in norway

Posted Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 3:17 pm
I also use the Hercules Console without any problems. Like NORWAY suggested, get the new version of VDJ and the new drivers for the console. Remove the old drivers for VDJ and HERCULES from your computer including the folders and then install the new ones. Good luck.

Posted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 4:33 am
hi dj in norway.
no i dont know how do check the irq of my usb.
the new drivers dont work at all and my virtual dj is updatet,so i dont see what the problem is.
next week i probably have a new comp with 3ghz and windows xp so i hope this solves my probs but please tell me how i check them irq's.
thanks forr all the help i allready got from you guys.
grtz jelle666

Posted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 9:35 pm
Start => All Programes => Accessories => System Tools => System Information. Expand Hardware Resources, look at IRQ's list, Often you will see an on-board sound card clashing/sharing the same IRQ, or a firewire card and the USB sharing/clashing on the same IRQ. Some devices seem to function fine on the same IRQ, some just clash. In your case, look at the USB IRQ, see if another PCI card is sharing it? The simplest thing to do, to change a cards IRQ, is to plug a PCI card into a different physical slot, or a USB into a different physical port.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Jeremy

Posted Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 11:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)