Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Every Few weeks it seems my Automix decides to stop working properly. Normally I load a playlist then right click the automix, two songs load, and then it will be on auto pilot for as long as I choose. Last time it failed, I blamed it on my updating to Music Match 10.0. So I restored my computer back to the day before I updated, and it seemed to work once again. Since that time I have not downloaded anything at all, no updates at all, and it has failed me once again. I load the playlist then right click on Automix and only one song loads. Does anybody have any ideas to why this happening?

Posted Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 3:30 pm
It seems like I have found the problem. Automix is not working when I open a playlist I have created and saved previously. If I just drag songs into the playlist window and use Automix it works fine. If I open from the playlist file folder, it does not work. Hopefully this issue can be resolved. The only solution I see for wanting to create a list ahead of time and save it and play it, is to use another program, Windows Media or Winamp.

Posted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 4:45 pm
I used automix Saturday when i got to work and it seems it was louder on one deck than the other.then when i go to reg mixing and the sound is fine
Andre

Posted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 6:18 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Automix is auto so if you modify the position in the song after,for example, I think but I'm not sure (i see that once) automix stop at the end of the song. To verify...

Posted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 10:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)