Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: This could be fun.... [aka Your Favorite Skin thread ] - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Wow.. are you still around? you used to be my old hero, at your site where you compared all DJ softwares ... is that site still up?
(this was about 5-6 years ago - when I was looking for what software to use)

Good to see ya around here at VDJ ;)

Nice denon Skin btw

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 1:47 pm
Yes, I'm still around, maybe being a bit more of a silent troll on lots of forums. Silently making a nice
Denon DN-HC4500 skin. Thanks for the compliments. No, the old BPM Studio Pro forum is long gone. I still love to try
out other digital dj software and compare it on my own. I let the rest of the world do the voicing.
I still maintain the Digital Vinyl Emulation comparison chart over at: http://ssl-wiki.help.bootlegs.de/Digital_Vinyl_Emulation_comparison_from_The_Axledental_DJ
I recently did a major update to it. I normally don't like to leave my work incomplete, and might like
to finish my VDJ skin for the Denon DN-HC4500, but would like to see how others have done theirs.
Like DJ Formats HC4500 skin. Its very good!

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 2:00 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
TheAxledentalDJ wrote :
DJ Format, any chance of getting your Denon DN-HC4500 skin to become available? What did you assign to the jogwheels to
function as in VDJ? What did you add next to the pitch sliders and next to the Cue button (looks like a headphone icon)?

Just keeping everyone up to date, I have not forgotten you. However I am working on something for Atomix Productions. Anyone who has been kind enough to donate will receive their product once my commitment to Atomix Productions and the HC4500 skin is completed.

Look he
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/87046/Skins/HC4500__Skin_1400x900.html?page=6

DJ FORMAT

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 2:01 pm
TheAxledentalDJ wrote :
Yes, I'm still around, maybe being a bit more of a silent troll on lots of forums.!

hehe, yeah arent most of the good old guys that by now :) But good to see your vinyl chart is still up, was HUGE help for me when selecting what software to use ;) And had lots of good inputs from your old forum, along with Wireless DJ...

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 6:58 pm
So, dj-in-norway, what s/w do you use now? I would guess VDJ 5.1 for PC.
Yeah, to good old days of my forum, glad I help lots of people out there. yeah, Wireless DJ is around.
Were best buds ya know.

Posted Tue 17 Jun 08 @ 12:43 pm
MY Skins lol

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 5:38 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 9:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 10:12 pm
Teary Sez :
Quote :
Renee', can I get that in 1680x1200?

I think it was a size 34-C up until a few years ago but it's turning into a 38-Long.
So it may not work on your monitor and you will have to use it on your non-digital ready black and white TV with "rabbit ears".

:^(

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 10:26 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
djrenee wrote :
you will have to use it on your non-digital ready black and white TV with "rabbit ears".:^(

I can always flip my rabbit ears upside down.....

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 10:34 pm
Yes I've seen that trick along with tying the cherry stem in a knot.....

Please keep the post moving along the "kids" may be reading the forum.

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 10:43 pm
outch, strike;-)

Posted Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 11:25 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
wouldn't mind using it either....

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 2:30 am
boobies good
booty good

inspector #420

just" touring the facility "

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 9:02 am
how do u take screen shots??

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 9:09 am
usually a key on your key board it will say print screen, then put it into paint or something similar to save.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 9:25 am
oop's, if you can find it i will talk you through it on pm if you like

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 9:26 am
thanks tayla im ganna pm you when i get home cause im not using my computer its some other computer get at ya when im home bro...:D!!

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:43 am
no probs...

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:44 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for the makers/author/s of all the skins. It doesn\\\\\\\'t mean I never or not use your skin at all (that does not belong here in these screen shots i made). It really depends on my mode of play and so with environments light intensity.

Killer LOOKS

My most widely used skin (for me,complete functionality)

When I\'m using TCV\'s

Posted Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 10:55 am
69%