Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: This could be fun.... [aka Your Favorite Skin thread ] - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
....post a screen shot of your VDJ Skin. Let see what everyone is using...

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 11:39 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
get the ball rolling for you terry, this is one of a few that i use, had to increase the font and colour on all of them, just to small for my eyes after a few beers plus did a little bit customising

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 12:19 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
MY Skins lol

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 12:24 pm
i bow down in the presence of a god...

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 12:32 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I get bored of Skins quite quickly, this is what I'm using at the moment

Turntablist 2.1 by Listen2. Use this when I play my friday night gig, with TCV's.

Cue V1.6 by Cioce. This is what I use at my other gig and messing around with at home.

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 12:58 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Wow, Jimmy, you run pitch bend at 33%..your a brave man...lol And Tayla runs his at 100%..you guys are full on nuts!...must be the Harps.....

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 5:02 pm
at work it's the trusty 3.4 skin (maybe not for much longer - everything i have tried to do to make 5.1 crash, stutter, or otherwise mis-behave hasnt worked. i'm gonna abuse the hell out of it before it goes to work - the most i have been able to do is make the preview windows stutter a tiny bit - BUT the output video was smooth as silk!) at home, if it's a skin by Format i use it, but i also switch skins depending on what i'm doing at home. if i posted all of them. well.. might take up some space ya know?

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 4:11 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not much of a skin really, but I'm using something minimalist at the moment:

I've borrowed a few skin elements from other people, so thanks to their respective authors :)

Regards,

Scott

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 7:30 am
Tayla: I am pissed! I have been trying to get format to tell me how to change it to my name in the record case!!!!

I hate you! well not really...you know we are still brothers but damn!....cool stuff!

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 7:44 am
hehe, easy really, have sent you pm...

update :- would have paulie c but i'm blocked, so that buggers that idea... lol

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 8:35 am
I use the default skins. I used to use the HDC skin that came with my old Hercules DJ console vI

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 8:39 am

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 10:07 am
TearEmUp wrote :
Wow, Jimmy, you run pitch bend at 33%..your a brave man...lol And Tayla runs his at 100%..you guys are full on nuts!...must be the Harps.....

Well, It's the cider mate, it does funny things to your head once you've had 1 or 2 pints, also you got to have some exicitement in your life Terry, lol.

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 10:13 am
I use lamb skin...

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 10:21 am
dj-in-norway wrote :

(maybe one day... lol)

Like your skin Rune. Does that come with the new 2 deck Automix feature, loooooooooool.

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 10:34 am
I like the two denon skins do they work with 5.1 and Xponent midi controller

Posted Fri 13 Jun 08 @ 12:07 pm
Here's mine, MixLab has been a winner for me ever since the earlier versions :)

I've also been toying with this modification I made:

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 1:33 am
Can anyone shed some lite on the denon Skins that i have seen posted here. I would like to use them if possible

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 9:08 am
DJ Format, any chance of getting your Denon DN-HC4500 skin to become available? What did you assign to the jogwheels to
function as in VDJ? What did you add next to the pitch sliders and next to the Cue button (looks like a headphone icon)?

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 12:41 pm

Posted Sat 14 Jun 08 @ 1:41 pm
34%