Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Design and Submissions for Download

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The VirtualDJ Community is very grateful for the hard work that JeremK has put into releasing such a tool. This will definitely help those that have a specific skin that fits their needs and preferences on how they use VirtualDJ but does not fit their preferred system resolution. Skins are a very important asset and tool for all in using VirtualDJ and that is why we have offered the ability for Skin Designers to UPLOAD their creations for distribution to the community. With this tool we realize that several will feel they will want to 'share' their 'resizing' efforts with all. So it is only appropriate to explain the process of what happens when a skin is submitted for sharing. This is so everyone understands what happens before a skin is made available and what needs to be provided before it will be approved and why all submissions are not necessarily approved.

1. A preview graphic must be provided.
2. A detailed description of the skin must be provided. Not just "Here is my skin" or it's name.
3. The Level must be set to at minimum the same level as the originally submitted skin.
4. The Version type must be set to the appropriate VirtualDJ for which the skin features access.

Once submitted the following will occur before it will be released.

1. The above will be evaluated for their accuracy
2. If the identical skin already exists ( most likely to occur as a result of the resizer tool being used)
3. Thoroughly testing by VirtualDJ Team members to ensure that there are no flaws that could bring harm to the functionality of VirtualDJ. This takes time and regardless how the skin was created (from scratch or resized) this process must be performed.

Provided everything is in order and tests are successful then your submission will be considered for being added to the skins area. If any of the above items are incomplete or present a problem the skin will not be accepted.

Again, this is not to say we will not accept your submissions; but an explanation of what must happen in order to provide a quality product to the community and not have 10 resized versions of the same skin submitted and everyone wonder why theirs have not be accepted and posted for download.

Thanks

Chris
VDJ Team

Posted Tue 10 Jun 08 @ 11:37 am
I do not understand how you can say all this to see if some skin is flawed Tell me please as to what they say is reviewed

And another thing I speak Spanish and deciaria know how to open a forum skin in Spanish

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 10:54 am
Hola, I lean the idea of quimis dj; since we are many(many people,great) that we dedicate ourselves(dedicated ourselves,dedicated) carry out a skin with the idea of seeing her hung. You prop that we do not understand the English language we have the need to create a section of skin in Spanish, to be able to contribute(pay) little mas to this community!!!

You prop in the forum in Spanish habemos many users that we want to help in what we prune as for skin to that they realize questions and have some doubts. In my case I have like 5 inscribed(registered) skin different from that estan in the official page, of which I do not see when they publish them??

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 12:56 pm
mensaje traducido en linea

Hola, apoyo la idea de pinchadiscos quimis; ya que somos muchos (muchas personas, grandes) que nos dedicamos (nos dedicaron, dedicado) realizan una piel con la idea de verla colgado. ¡¡Usted apoya esto no entendemos la lengua inglesa tenemos la necesidad de crear una sección de piel en español, ser capaz para contribuirse (pagan) poco mas a esta comunidad!!! Usted apoya en el foro en español habemos a muchos usuarios a los que queremos ayudar en lo que podamos en cuanto a la piel a la que ellos realizan(comprenden) preguntas y tienen algunas dudas. En mi caso tengo como 5 piel inscrita (certificada) diferente de esto estan en la página oficial, de la que yo no veo cuando ellos los publican

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 12:58 pm
I’m agree with quismisdj and TODO MIX, so I’m not only me, we have a lot people in the spanish forum want a skin’s forum in spanish, so that’s the reason we waned, because some people do not understand the english language.

My friend, we need support about this problem, if is possible, some body make a skin’s forum in spanish, let me know...

Thanks…
REGARDS!!!!!

Posted Wed 11 Jun 08 @ 1:38 pm
Thank you very much hope that this x support us and take into account both achieve what I want is more ofresco skin to review and correct errors that may have yx please tell the people of the forum on Spanish support us in our request

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 11:17 am
I list now I am placing a topic bring over of this!!!!
I continue resting to the reason!!!

Posted Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 3:18 pm
I am in agreement with sctoll, because some users single change the resolution and small things of the skins and assume that it is very different from which already there is.
Also, my friends are right, we needed a forum skins in Spanish, because the great part of users has questions, and need answers, that are a problem due to the language, since all we did not speak the English very well…

We are not 2 or 3, somo many and also we have voice and vote in the community vdj

Greetings--

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 10:20 pm
we needed a forum skins in Spanish,,,,,

Posted Sun 03 Oct 10 @ 7:42 pm
Thank you very much!!! Dj GIANNI GREEK!!

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 1:37 am
rb8000Home userMember since 2010
thanks man

Posted Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 5:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)