Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Gig tonight - VDJ crashes - need Atomix mp3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Although I think VDJ is excellent, I cannot use it for my gig this evening because it keeps crashing.

On the other hand Atomx mp3 works - no crash. There is definitely something in Atomix that VDJ doesn't have but ought to.

I paid my $114 dollars for the full VDJ version yesterday, but can't use it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not asking for refund, but a FULL version of Atomix mp3 v2.2 would suffice.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my understanding Atomix cost $59 and the upgrade to VDJ cost $89. I will even pay the difference if necessary.

This is a real test to customer service. Please act quickly. I must have the FULL version of Atomix mp3 v2.2.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 6:45 pm
KayleHome userMember since 2003
Write to service@virtualdj.com and describe them your problems.

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 7:10 pm
Could you give the team any specific details about your problem with VDJ. When does it crash? Error-code?

Do you have the minimum system requirements or the recommended to run VDJ? Sorry for asking. But this new software demands a lot of your computer... at least mine.

- Jim

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 7:11 pm
I am running a very powerful system. Check out my topic entitled "Crucial - VDJ acting unstable".

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 8:01 pm
Hi all..
i also have problems with VDJ , i have a 2200mhz computer and the music skip's.(i have the demo)

i also have atomix and i had it on my old computer (400mhz)
and i NEVER had any problem (not on 400 or 2200mhz computer)....

anders.,.,

Posted Sun 20 Jul 03 @ 7:52 pm
i've had major problems too ... but alot of them have been fixed by re-installing vdj.

Posted Mon 21 Jul 03 @ 12:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)