Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Herkules DJ Console MK2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Any happy users using WinXP? I read a lot about clicks and pops, interferences, resets and similar... I think it's suitable for my needs, but I just need to know are there anyone who is completely satisfied with it? And I want to know whether the songs can be chosen from playlist from the console?

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 2:20 am
Hi Trancephorm,

DJ Console MK2 is a widely used DJ controller, so reading on clicks and pops and interferences and resets and similar on a hardware technical support forum means there is a large basis of users who use it a lot and keep it for years, long enough to upgrade their computer and software while keeping the same DJ Console Mk2, which can be understood as an element there are happy users. You can find enough reviews on the internet to see if its users are happy.

The songs can be chosen from playlists with DJ Console Mk2 keys : browse inside lists with the stick, and load songs on left or right deck with the left and right buttons placed below the stick.

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 5:09 am
I had the mk2 & was completly satisfied with it, only reason I sold it off was to upgrade to their newer DJ console RMX;^]

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 6:07 am
OK I think I will buy MK2.. is there any difference between Virtual DJ and Traktor editions? Maybe I'll go for RMX but I don't think so...

Posted Wed 28 May 08 @ 7:30 am
Hi trancephorm,

The DJ Console Mk2 is exactly the same hardware, software and firmware in the version with VirtualDJ DJC and in the version with Traktor 3 LE, what makes the difference is the software:
- if you prefer VirtualDJ DJC 3.4, you should take DJ Console MK2 version with VirtualDJ,
- if you prefer Traktor 3 LE, you should take DJ Console MK2 version with Traktor 3 LE,
- if you prefer VirtualDJ Pro, you should take DJ Console Rmx rather than DJ Console MK2 (since upgrading to VirtualDJ Pro 5 is US$ 100 cheaper for DJ Console Rmx users than for DJ Console MK2 users, which reduces significantly the price difference between DJ Console MK2 and DJ Console Rmx).

Posted Fri 30 May 08 @ 4:53 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
trancephorm wrote :
Any happy users using WinXP? I read a lot about clicks and pops, interferences, resets and similar... I think it's suitable for my needs, but I just need to know are there anyone who is completely satisfied with it? And I want to know whether the songs can be chosen from playlist from the console?

I use it on XP without any problems, still on 2007 drivers. I will consider RMX or Total Control in the near future.

Posted Fri 30 May 08 @ 9:23 am
Hi Trancephorm,

DJ Console MK2 is a widely used DJ controller, so reading on clicks and pops and interferences and resets and similar on a hardware technical support forum means there is a large basis of users who use it a lot and keep it for years, long enough to upgrade their computer and software while keeping the same DJ Console Mk2, which can be understood as an element there are happy users. You can find enough reviews on the internet to see if its users are happy.

The songs can be chosen from playlists with DJ Console Mk2 keys : browse inside lists with the stick, and load songs on left or right deck with the left and right buttons placed below the stick.

Posted Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 2:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)