Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: text2D select scroll

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have install direct3d, unzip and install. NOW i am using pro 4.3 version and am trying to use plug Text2D, but what is happening when I write the text select scroll and loop then aplly+activate the words appears for a 2 second then disappear. then i have to press aplly+activate again for the text to show. can you tell me what is causing this.

Posted Wed 30 Apr 08 @ 8:18 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
did you remember to activate loop/repeat, to the right of the speed slider...

Tayla

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 2:10 am
Tayla thanks for your reply! Yes! I choose my font, write the word DJ Mix Master Mike! then activate scroll activate loop choose my speed, the color and then the position. then I press apply + activate. the words scroll pass then disappear. It only pass again when I do the same when I press apply + activate. I do not see the word repeat in this field.

Thanks tayla

Mike

Posted Thu 01 May 08 @ 1:21 pm
Ok guys! I never get a reply to my last question. Ok I did a diagnostic on my laptop, I type in dxdiag then went to the directxfiles in that area it shows nothing about microsoft, my laptop is a Dell XP dual core 160 HD. When I install text2d and direct3d / directX on my friend Vista ACER it works properly and easy. When I check his DirectX files it show info about Microsoft.

Could this be why my dell is not allowing the text2D to work properly, my words is still flashing away and back quickly. please respond,

DJ Mike

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 2:09 pm

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 12:35 pm
Thanks Djk! For your response I will check if I did.

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 5:23 pm
ok I didn't have the latest version and this link was really usefull but now is giving me an error, it said: The file d3d9d.dll is a dubug version, wich will run slower than the retail version. what is your suggestion it seems this file is very important, because I try the text2d again and it is still appear and disappearing. I'll wait you advise.

DJ Mike.

Posted Mon 05 May 08 @ 8:47 pm
Hmm seems a bit wierd, thats the end user version so there should be no debug versions in there, Think we need DJ Cel to chime in here.

Posted Tue 06 May 08 @ 6:21 am
I too is confuse! It seems as if I am not suppose to use this text2d, but it would do well for me in the Cayman Island, I am a video dj and while doing video music I can do some advertisement for clients and make some additional funds. My Laptop is a brand new Dell dual coure, 17" black 160 HD good memory, does all the plugins well except for text2d. When I insatll the directx you send me I type in Dj Mix Master Mike activate text 1 tick scroll and loop set colour, set position then click Apply+activate the words pass good then disappear.

Before I install your link I never had a retail bug report. I await your help

DJ_Mike

Posted Tue 06 May 08 @ 5:39 pm
BrazenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
i really need this for mac, any ideas when it will be available?

Posted Thu 29 May 08 @ 5:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)