Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Clipbank select new track

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there any way I can get clipbank to automatically choose the next clip in the bank for a new track loaded to the deck. So if I have an audio only track loaded on deck 1 playing clipbank 1of12, when I load another audio only track onto deck 2, I want clipbank to load 2of12. And then if I load another audio only track onto deck 1 again, it would load 3of12, and so on...

Posted Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 11:56 pm
Not sure if clipbank will auto start, but you should be able to assingn it in Config/video and set the bottom option "Use this plugin when playng audio only files" to select "Clipbank".
Only catch with this is that you cant select exactly what clip will play on each MP3.

The other option is too assingn the videos selected in clipbank (Ie the raw files on you hdd) to the MP3s manually, this is mentioned in the manual, but requires VDJ5.07 and you simply load the mp3, then drag the video file over to the video preview window for the deck that contains the mp3. this should assingn it to the mp3.

Now everytime you load this MP3 track, The video file you assigned should play with it.

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 6:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)