Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: sample loading

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jrmcukPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi hope someone can help me out i have just starting using vdj 2.06 i saved some samples but they wont load back in what do i do thanks for your time.

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 11:56 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think you may find several features will be a disappointment with your illegal version of VDJ. Once you finally decide to buy the full version you'll see that the legal version will work much better.

Posted Fri 17 Dec 04 @ 12:28 pm
jrmcukPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thnx rick i will be doing after xmas but strapped 4 cash@the moment, anyway thnx 4 your response m8

Posted Sun 19 Dec 04 @ 6:29 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The full version works very well.
Ask a few $ to Santa Claus to come on as a full user. It worths it.

Posted Mon 20 Dec 04 @ 5:36 am
Hopefully someone could help me out. I used to be able to load any sample or loop onto any deck on vdj but now I am unable to do that. They used to show up whenever I select the folder that I have them in but now the program is not noticing them as a music file. I don't think its has to do something with configuration because I left it as it was when I first installed it.

Posted Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 9:15 pm
Try this load the sample from the browser (left pane)
C drive-Program files-vdj-samples thenload on on deck to see if it will play!
Her is a good tip for the future save your samples to a differnt folder or even better diff hd
same as your vdj database xml file.
Andre

Posted Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 11:01 am
pottsyHome userMember since 2005
Why is it that people who don't have the full version of VDJ are treated like crap on these forums. It's the same resoponse they get everytime they post a perfectly valid question relating to the software.
Example: unregistered user - Q - How can I sort skipping???

Support team - A - Buy the full version. This should help.

Come on guys get real. There are people like myself who are trying the software and will then decide whether to purchase or not, after all thats why you have demos.

A bit of consideration please.

PS. I ahve tried the software for a couple of days now and WILL be buying.

Posted Mon 31 Jan 05 @ 6:24 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The admins and staff of Atomix seem to be able to tell when many people without a liscense are trying to use a pirated copy. The pirated copies must report back, or something...I don't know, but they aren't just bashing on every "no liscense" user that comes along.

Posted Mon 31 Jan 05 @ 6:29 pm
Hey Andre. About loading them from the browser. I am unable to do that because the samples do not show up when I select the folder. It never used to do that but it just started doing that about two weeks ago. Do you or anybody else know what is going on or how it could have done that? BTW instead of saving them to another folder, what I did was set that folder as a root folder that way I don't have to go through the trouble of searching for the folder with my samples.

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 9:10 pm
When you open up program files -vdj-samples-are they there?
Andre

Posted Tue 01 Feb 05 @ 10:38 pm
If you mean open them up from the C drive then yeah but through vdj they do not show up.

Posted Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 7:12 am
If you find them on your C drive then copy to vdj sample folder.
If you cant get your samples to work we will have to suspend your license.....lol
Maybe someone else can help?
Anyone had this problem in the past?
Andre

Posted Wed 02 Feb 05 @ 9:31 am
I finally found out what happened. Some idiot was messing with my computer and uninstalled vdj and when he installed it again it was an older version. All I had to do was find the update and now everything is back to the way it was.

Posted Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 12:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)