Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BPMs are way off

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, I have version 2.01 and the BPMs of the songs are waaay off. When are these going to be fixed, or have they been fixed already?

Dave

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 9:35 pm
Buy the program. In 2.06 it is awesome! and many bugs have been corrected. Well worth the $$.

Posted Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 9:42 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
crack kills....

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 2:09 am
crack kills?

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 12:43 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
let me rephrase

"Hi I just ripped off the folks at VDJ, got me a copy of 2.01 I know its kinda outdated but there are no cracks for the newest version I could find. After installing the crack patch, things just don't seem to be working right. Can any of you folks that paid money for VDJ help me out?"

The short answer is sorry no can do.

Btw after you get a license for VDJ (this envolves paying for a license) things magically start to work correctly and the bpm are correct for the most part.

New users are always welcome, all we ask is you support the software by paying the folks that spent their time and effort making it possible. If you are a full version user my apoligies and take a moment to enter your serial number in your profle, then take another moment to download the latest version of VDJ which is 2.06. So we may help you with your issue. Right now you just look like a lamer to us.

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 2:23 pm
LOL LOL

THAT'S RIGHT.

"NO HELP, WITH MY MONEY"

Posted Wed 15 Dec 04 @ 2:54 pm
BPMs seem to be alittle better in 2.05 Demo, I think buying this program is a good idea. Thanks for your help. I'm just wondering... the ppl that make this program, how do you fix the BPMs and bugs and all that good stuff, to get ready for another update.

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 12:58 am
He just dont get it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat 18 Dec 04 @ 11:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)