Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Scrolls across the screen

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Could anyone make ShowLogo that Scrolls across the screen or something like it. For instants, I shrink my Logo (Pro DJ’s Entertainment) Across the top of the video screen. If it scrolled across the screen with preset adds, upcoming events or even next singer.
A slide show option would probably work for this.

Posted Tue 22 Jan 08 @ 8:24 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
Could anyone make ShowLogo that Scrolls across the screen or something like it. For instants, I shrink my Logo (Pro DJ’s Entertainment) Across the top of the video screen. If it scrolled across the screen with preset adds, upcoming events or even next singer.
A slide show option would probably work for this.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 2:49 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I made one that bouned round the screen... changing it to scroll would be easy....

Regards,

Scott

Posted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 8:48 am
SBDJ wrote :
I made one that bouned round the screen... changing it to scroll would be easy....

Regards,

Scott

could you please?

Posted Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 8:26 pm
I'll see what I can do :)

Posted Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 11:49 am
SBDJ wrote :
I'll see what I can do :)

could you send me the bouned round the screen one? sounds cool.

prodjs@hotmail.com

Posted Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 5:42 pm
Scott, I think Paul wanted it followed by scrolling text, by the looks of his post. May be easier to ask Cel if you can mod his Text 2D plugin instead?

Paul, The plugin can be found on the dowloads section, it's called "Showlogo" one version has been modded by Scott, and... Nope I checked, and its not the same version it seems! Heck knows where i got mine then?

Posted Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 1:29 am
Hmmmm, I did misread that a bit didn't I! So you want a logo, accompanied by or followed by scrolling text?

My scrolling text plugin is about ready for release too anyway :) I've been testing it for a couple of months 3 nights a week and there is only one small niggle I need to sort out.

My bouncing Showlogo was only shared with one person who requested it I think, I never uploaded it. Might as well share it though, will have a look at uploading it when I get home.

Regards,

Scott

Posted Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 5:35 am
Make that two people, its a while back now! Its a great little effect!

Posted Fri 08 Feb 08 @ 4:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)