Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How to Recor Video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I searched for "record video" but no answer.

I have the basic VDJ and it only allows me to record in mp3 format. What do I need to do to record the video mix in mpg,wmv,mpeg,avi etc.?

I sure don't want to spend $400.00 just to record a video mix lol....

Thanks
Tom

Posted Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 11:07 am
Did you download the plug as how to record video? It is that I want to make my mixes on video and I did not have that good you plug it leave my mail is --@--.-- and if you are the administrator vdj you leave my music used by the vdj

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djmachatlv no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 12:47 pm
Say what??

Posted Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 1:03 pm
Forget it I found the answer. VDJ doesn't have a record video mix to your computer selection, it only will record in mp3 format.

Now isn't that the dumbest thing you've heard.

VDJ why do you even bother having a video mix interface if YOU CANT RECORD IT RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Mon 14 Jan 08 @ 1:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Well maybe because some of us DJ's use the video mix functionality to put on a show for punters ;)

It *is* possible to record the video, google is your friend to find an application that does this.

To be honest, it's not functionality I would ever use - I prefer to have my machine dedicated to the performance, and video encoding can be very intensive on the CPU, RAM and HD.

Posted Tue 15 Jan 08 @ 12:02 am
Mainly because the software is designed for live perormance, the ability to record MP3 is just a jesture from the devs for DJ's. Recording Video, redering it, playing two decks, reccoding audio, plu plugins would bog down the best system.

VDJ includes video so instead of a DJ just playing music, they can play and mix music videos, Music to the club sound system, the video, to the clubs TV's, Plasmas or Big screens.

Posted Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 2:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)