Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How to use ambient images when playing audio only

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I'm using cue 5.0 full version with a numark DMC 2 controller on my HP laptop. The video mixing and transitions are fantastic. But once in a while, I would like to play a new mix which doesn't have a video yet. When I do, the screen goes blank. I used to use Mixmeister Fusion + video and it would automatically go to my ambient files. I have heard that Cue can use ambient also with the Sonique plugin. How can I get Cue to play my ambient videos on the screen when I'm not using videos?

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 11:55 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
In the "Video" tab of the settings is an option that specifies what plugin to use when using an audio-only file. You can select Sonique from there - you will need to download some Sonique plugins (there's a good selection in the Downloads) and on the effects tab set up the Sonique plugin with the location of the files etc...

Regards,

Scott

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 1:45 pm
The two good ones here are Sonique as mentioned, but you will need the pack, you can get it on this site.
Slideshow, Great if you want to run JPG adds on the screens in the breaks, or even photos of the customers on the screens.

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 9:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)