Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: need help resize oldSchool 1280x1024 ---> 1280x800

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

skin resizer doesn't wark properly or am i dooing something wrong?
when i am changeing image output size fe. height then width is changeing automaticly to wrong paramiters.
can anyone help me please??

Posted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 6:04 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,

I have recieved some request for a different resolutions of the skin. As we are now
in holidays, I will try to make an updated version of the skin and hopefully even the
widescreen resolution. I can't make any promises of 'when', but I will do my best.

ErXon

Posted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 11:23 am
tahnk you for your fast reply. I can't wait for this skin then. it's very preatty !!! but with this resolution i can't use it with my laptop :(.
marry christmas!

Posted Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 7:52 am
soundnatural wrote :
tahnk you for your fast reply. I can't wait for this skin then. it's very preatty !!! but with this resolution i can't use it with my laptop :(.
marry christmas!

I understand. Merry christmas to you too!

Posted Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 8:11 am
Hi Exron your oldschool skin is easily the best one. i was wondering if you could send me the oldschool skin 1024x768? My virtualdj pro key is not working so i have had to register with the key that came with my hercules dj control mixer and the site won't let me download your skin with that one as it is only a home edition. My email address is derektaverner39@aol.com. If you could i would very much appriecate it.

Thanks

Del

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 1:16 pm
Sorry about spelling your name wrong

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 1:26 pm
Let me see what I can do about that.

And by the way, thanks for the compliment :)

Posted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 4:33 pm
yep, oldschool is great! Unfortunatelly the resolution is too big for me, as well ;-(
And I didnet find a syn-button. Maybe I have tomatoes in front of my eyes (old german saying ;-) or there is no sync?

regards

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 7:57 am
Intercool wrote :
yep, oldschool is great! Unfortunatelly the resolution is too big for me, as well ;-(
And I didnet find a syn-button. Maybe I have tomatoes in front of my eyes (old german saying ;-) or there is no sync?

regards

Hehe, the tomatoes are not there, it's just that the skin has almost no beat-match helping functions
(beat-grid under waveform, auto-sync, automix, etc.). It's design is intended to look and feel as it was
mixed with real turntables, so no bpm info (ok that is optional if you click on % pitch) automatic functions
and the name "OldSchool". :)

I have an intention to include some features in the next release as an option, but the essence of the skin
will stay the same. Sadly I haven't had much time to do it through the holidays, so it's still under development.
Than after the update I can focus on other resolutions, so it's not going to be soon.

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 10:19 am
Com on.. the pioneer 500 is very oldscholl and classic, as well ...and has an bpm-conuter snd sycn-effect ;-)
Get the best from two worlds!

Posted Thu 10 Jan 08 @ 11:02 am
ErXon can you send me your skin of old school because i lost my key.my email is :

Non licensed users are not allowed to post any contact information.

Posted Sat 24 Dec 11 @ 2:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Three year old thread...

Posted Sat 24 Dec 11 @ 2:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)