Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: new plugins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bigvodPRO InfinityMember since 2006
how often do people make new plugins and where can i find them cause the last one on vdj`s site was november before that ,,,who knows

Posted Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 10:45 pm
Depends on what plugins your after?

Posted Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 1:27 am
WHATEVERS NEW AND HOT , HOOK ME UP

Posted Sun 23 Dec 07 @ 10:10 pm
No need to YELL!

No point in us pointing you at the latest and greatest video plugins, if your not using video, or hooking you up with the latest DAC3 plugin if your not using one.

Are you after video effects, sound effects, controller mappers, skins, video transitions? You shouldn't be looking for a plugin, simply because its the latest thing, the latest thing could be something you hate! Yet something from last year sounds great and makes the puters go off evertime you use it.

Posted Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 10:14 am
i wasnt yelling and i have an hercules mk2 my setup is vdj 5 pro pioneer djm600 and pioneer efx500 im using the djcel mapper...i have a p4 2.4 w/1.5 gb of ram im looking for a roll effect just basically want to find whatever is new ...lets say im into discovering.....sound efects and mappers maybe some new skins would also be nice .....

Posted Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 11:53 pm
Ok, have you looked under Downloads/Plugins at the top of the page. From memory all the latest plugins are listed first.

Posted Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 1:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)