Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How to download effects source

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HI I have a full registered version but am unable to download the source code to any of the effects. Im trying to develop my own plugin and the documentation seems a little sparse so I thought looking at the source code to an existing plugin would help.

How am I supposed to demonstrate I am experienced and what do I need to be experienced in?

For my full time job I am an IT professional of 22 years and have developed code using c and c++ for systems ranging from Windows, Linux and embedded systems for things Im not allowed to talk about.

Thanks

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 7:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
bl4cksun

i think you may have to be at a minimum level of four stars before you gain access to what you want,could be wrong? but anyway why not write a ticket out to support, explain your situation and see if they would be sympathetic to your predicament... worth a try

Tayla

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 8:06 pm
I've raised a ticket but an wondering if the star rating is based on the number of posts like most forums, in which case perhaps I just need to spam the boards ;)

thanks
Tayla

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 6:57 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
BL4CKSUN

nope doesn't work that way on these forums, i believe it's a number of factors, time, contribution, and helping out other vdj users that get you through the selection process, to give you an idea i've been here since 1949... hope that helps lol (crikey this is my 888th post, no kidding)

Tayla

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 7:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
howdy , as talya says stars are awarded to users who help others , frequently

and by creating skins , adons , creating solutions to problems

its not down to quanity of posting as such its down to content ,

experienced users are users who provide focused assistance and demonstrate a good ability to help others and are active

i hope that helps answer your question

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 2:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)