Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon DN-HD2500 and VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everyone,
can anyone say, if VDJ will support the HD2500 natively in the future?

Greetings

Posted Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 12:19 pm
/bump ;)

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 6:36 am
Have a look around the forums, theres a good chance it may work with the 4500 driver, none of us have tried this though.

Theres a freezing issue with the 4500 under 5.6, we are waiting for a firmware upgrade from denon to fix this, although they say it's VDJ as reflex works ok. I think they are talking either way to resolve the problem. Anyway if you get a legit copy of VDJ try plugging the 2500 in and enabling the 4500 - let us know how you get on !

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 7:58 am
Hi,
the LEDs don't work with the HC4500 driver...
It works only with "General Midi" but without lights...

When will it be supported natively?

Posted Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 11:34 am
how did you get the DN-HD2500 to work with general midi? I could not control anything in virtual dj. Is there something else I have to do? anything to make sure the right commands are in the general midi selection?
thanks in advance.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 12:32 am
hmm... there's nothing special..

1. Connect HD2500 to PC
2. Switch to MIDI Mode
3. Open VDJ 5 and select "General Midi" (if it works, there's a green outline around "General Midi")
4. Map the buttons
5. That was it

greetings

Posted Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 7:46 am
Thanks so much for the quick response. I really appreciate it. I have never done any mapping. There is a first time for everything. I will give it a try.

Posted Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 11:35 pm
I tried this and I have a new appreciation for people who have shared these maps. I had some trouble. I could not get wheels to work and it is tedious. Could I encourage you to share your map with me? thanks in advance.

Posted Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 2:57 pm
can't get my hu 4500 to see VJ

Posted Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 8:40 pm

Posted Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 1:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)