Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEWS] VirtualDJ 5.0 revision 6 - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Where is the automix next and automix next sidelist (those two NEW features) located so I can assign a button to them?

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 12:40 pm
bryantpb wrote :
Where is the automix next and automix next sidelist (those two NEW features) located so I can assign a button to them?

Keyboard shortcut, under mixer.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 1:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chriso710 wrote :
Dac2 problem ! No problems for me in this area.

Which (Who's) mapper are you using ? Or are you using the very basic native support provided by VDJ?

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 2:27 pm
CSTOLL,

Thanks for the info on the new shortuts. I never really used the shortcuts. Can you tell me how to assign the new automix next to the Automix skin button so that it will crossfade to the next song and then bring up the next playlist song to the non-playing deck? Basically mimic 2 deck automix or at least as close as it can?

Thanks,

Vin.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 4:59 pm
Thanks for sorting out the itunes proplem I had. Much appreciated. :-)

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 5:09 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you very much for your work and effort. Is very important for all especially when using vdj as pro.

PS. Are you planing to optimize Turbocache use for videos? 99% of new laptops come with turbocache video card

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 5:35 pm
so far 5.0 rev6 has solve all my problems except for napster login. keeps saying wrong password but when I login with napster no problems as far as the dac controllers i still use the downloaded patch from downloads/plug in/external tools i place in the control device folder of VDJ. hope that helps...

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 5:39 pm
hey Thanks for the Update, very appreciated and the Effort u guys provide for the software. =P
Thanks Everyone. Keep up the good work.

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 6:34 pm
If your not using a mapper, then your dac2 or dmc will work fine with the built in mapper. It seems someone has changed the lables that control the LEDs and LCDs for the mappers. I suspect this as in my mapper (That was supplied by CSTOLL, and modified for my use by me) still has the "Bpm dot" (DMC1_LED_LCD_BPMDOT) working, this is one that was not changed!

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 8:38 pm
dwainPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I WILL PAY SOMEONE $10,000 TO FIX THIS DENON HC4500 PROBLEM...COME ON!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 11:35 pm
dwain, are you using xp or vista? i don't think it's vdj's problem if you're using vista.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 12:39 am
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
VDJ 5.6 = PURRRRRRRRFECT.

Well done guys. Good to see the dac3 probs fixed along with some other issues.

Another happy chappy.

cheerio.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 1:05 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Only saw the update now, I assuming midi is still not fixed.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 3:58 am
it'll be fixed the team is working on the ultimate vdj...you guys will appreciate the patience...great work on this revision...very nice...;)...and come on ppl give the team some more moral support...they work extremely hard to fix all these small issues...for you...

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 4:32 am
When comes the CUE 5 rev.6 out? Is there a native support for the DENON HC 4500 also included, or must i sell my CUE Version and buy VDJ?
I don't understand what's going on, everybody tells that CUE and VDJ exactly the same, but now are differents in the controller support???
Need help, please!!!

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 8:16 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The only difference is the DENON HC 4500 mapper not included, maybe Numark don't like to see Denon hardware in CUE program because Denon is a competitor of Numark.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 9:53 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I just want to say everything is fine with me on the new revision, but one thing I have noticed that my tracks take a little bit longer to load and my CPU meter goes up to about 40% when it is loading, before the rev it was only about 30%.

Any ideas.

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 10:03 am
Hi Jimmy B

When you load a song open up the config screen on VDJ i noticed a huge difference in loading with XP and wonder if this is causing a background fault although this won't help until its fixed.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 10:18 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Sorry to be a bit dumb, but I don't really get what your saying Chris. I've got a CPU meter on my skin I use.

Jimmy b

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 10:26 am
I was mixing with denon for 2 hours and didn't have the freezing problem but without using the asio driver, I guess the problem is with it , I'll try using asio4all.

Posted Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 11:16 am
64%