Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Tickets not being asnwered

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys I have two tickets opened one from Nov 18 and the other from Nov 21. They are both being shown as not read yet. Any idea what's taking so long?

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 10:13 pm
support is busy at the moment? ever thought of that one?

don't worry all tickets get answered in due time. just be patient as they are not paid to answer you. just do this on voluntary basis.

Posted Sat 24 Nov 07 @ 10:22 pm
DJ_whiteDVL wrote :
support is busy at the moment? ever thought of that one?

don't worry all tickets get answered in due time. just be patient as they are not paid to answer you. just do this on voluntary basis.

No never crossed my mind.....Of course I thought of that, maybe that's why I posted this to find out if anyone knew anything. A more polite response would have been better.

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 1:21 am
what if you were to post your issue on the forums instead? many users might be able to resolve your issue over the forums. unless its an issue regarding your licence key or website side issues.

Posted Sun 25 Nov 07 @ 2:12 pm
Can anyone tell me that my new controller american audio vms2 I can't get my music from atomix like I did before.. I exchanged my controller thinking it was a bad piece but that wasn't the issue.. can anyone help? Thnx

Posted Sat 07 Sep 13 @ 2:32 pm
Please open your own new topic on this subject rather than hijacking an old topic from 2007 that's not related in any way.

To create a new topic, click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main forum topic list page.

[Old topic from 2007 closed]

Posted Sat 07 Sep 13 @ 2:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)