Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: clipbank

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How can I use this plugin??

Posted Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 11:22 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sischo

do you have any files for clipbank? if not go to this great site discovered by Norway http://sheepserver.net/v2d6/cgi/status.cgi?detail=index&menu=lofi&style=icons&carta=loops when you get to the site left click on a picture, it will then enlarge then right click, select save target as (i made a folder on desktop for ease of access) and select where you want to save it this process normally takes a couple of minutes per clip, then transfer a copy into clipbank by opening up cp select a square, left click choose load and get one of your files you downloaded earlier and then right click, choose loop and then left click file it should load into your central video window, you can use any mpeg1/2 or avi file in clipbank i prefer either of the mpegs plus you can make your own clips for it as well and they don't need audio, if you like you can check out my blog on clipbanks might help you in some way or put a search out in general forums for clipbank and you can see what can be done

if you need anymore help just pm me or give a shout out, one of the guys or myself will help as best as we can...cheers

Tayla

Posted Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 10:37 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok.
It works.

Thanks

Posted Sat 17 Nov 07 @ 12:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)