Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FIRMWARE PROBLEM

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I downloaded the new drivers for my HERCULES CONSOLE and when I was loading them, it indicated that at the end of the installation I was going to be ask to update my FIRMWARE. Well, it never did ask me. So how do I update the FIRMWARE now? I'm not a techno. geek, so please guide me by the hand. Thanks.

Posted Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 7:10 am
Did you follow Hercule's instructions as to how to install the drivers & firmware (incl. the reboots, etc.)?

Posted Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 12:01 pm
Yes I did. I removed the old drivers from the ADD & REMOVE windows. Then re-booted the computer and then I installed the new drivers. NEVER asked me to update the firmware. I have repeted the procedure 3 times with the same result. Please help.

Posted Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 3:52 pm
call hercules, vdj can not really help you as they didnt make it

or wait till Friday, I will have one to play with and may have the same problem U have

Posted Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 11:43 pm
Finally an answer. I called tech. support and was told that the reason why the installation didn't ask me to update the FIRMWARE was because I had the right version already in my computer. If you click on the green alien, then on the HERCULES logo at the botton, The FIRMWARE VERSION should be #35. Hope the info. helps others.

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 1:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)