Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Marketing VDJ - Just a thought

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just a suggestion :) Many of us in the forums are saying terrific things about VDJ. Maybe the people who make the VDJ website could post some of the posative highlighted quotes on the home page to show potential customers the great things that are being said about this awesome product.... Anyway, Just a thought. I would love to see the VDJ community continue to grow. It truly is the best on the market right now!

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 4:55 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
totaly agree...

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 5:58 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Some slogan ideas

VDJ - We don't suck!

Vdj - our program is better than yours

VDJ - its not more than you need, its just more than your used to

VDJ - We scratch vinyl, not our asses

VDJ - While others talk, we act

VDJ - Get your scratch on

VDJ - Its here, NOW!

bam million dollar slogan's :)

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 7:32 am
I'm interested also to Tc Vinyl, i want to purchase TC Vinyl but my problem is when i tried to filled-up the information and payment method, my location Saudi Arabia is not on the choose "COUNTRY LIST" then i checked also my Country Which is MANILA Philippines also is not there in their Select "CHOOSE COUNTRY LIST" and i can't complete exactly my address and other information, also can't creat account to Paypal, unlike other on line store you can easily purchase to their product, thru credit card, wire transfer, bussiness check ect...
Hope someday Vdj user here in middle east and Philippines we can easily order VDJ product. i tried it many times but their Country list is not Complete.

is there anyone here can advice me on how to purchase vdj product in the other way, beside of creating Paypal Account?

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 9:52 am
VDJ - We don't suck!

LOL, that's probably one of the worst slogans. Don't say something negative in your company slogan! I know you mean it well but still ...

Posted Sat 06 Nov 04 @ 7:00 pm
Cyderhouse

That was cool :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 1:36 am
when you wake up, and your bed is wet.
then you dreamed of vdj.

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 9:07 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
djjb,

LMAO how did you know how I got my postion ? I used to dream of AtomixMp3 features.... Now with VDJ there is nothing to dream cause the DEV Team is always one step ahead.

I have to say Cyder your suggestions are greatly appreciated but as it was posted by GnoedeL negative statements or spins on things usually are harmfull. As a respected user of VDJ I am sure you know this :) Cheers

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 9:25 am
ok. but you have to read it in a positive way...

Posted Sun 07 Nov 04 @ 3:43 pm
hey.. Cyderhouse.. VDJ - We don't suck IS the worst slogan imaginable. We had some good laughs about it LOL.

VDJ we scratch vinyl, not our asses.. man..! hehehe they can't put that on the website ROFL.

how about: VDJ - Proffesional software for Professional DJs.

how about that :-p

Posted Mon 08 Nov 04 @ 11:17 am
DachPRO InfinityMember since 2004
VirtualDJ: Virtual software for real DJ's.

OK, maybe not the best wording, but what I think separares VDJ from MOST (not all) other DJ software on the market is the others seem to be marketed to the average consumer, as in "Now you too can be a DJ!" But VDJ is marketed to people who are already working as DJ's and want to migrate to a PC-based system. That might be the point you want to capitalize on.

Däch
http://www.closedcaskets.com/
http://www.clubapparition.info/

Posted Mon 08 Nov 04 @ 7:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)