Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: BCD3000 / 2000 mapper: new version available - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 7:28 am
shyhaLE userMember since 2007
Is any possibility to donate MoraMax for his job? Or he gets money from Virtual DJ authors?

Posted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 2:44 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
shyha wrote :
Is any possibility to donate MoraMax for his job? Or he gets money from Virtual DJ authors?

Sorry, tools, skins, and pluggins are reserved for licensed users. Hope to see you as a licensed user soon.

Posted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 4:57 pm
My question IS NOT LINKED with discussion about tools, plugins...so I don't want to buy plugin from MoraMax but just donate him - maybe that will be reason for him to continue plugin improvements. I will buy VDJ Pro soon, but I'm still collecting money...but without properly working BCD 2000 VDJ is useless.

Posted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 5:51 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Alright..keep begging everywhere on the forum. Good luck to you......

Posted Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 6:26 pm
Begging? For what? I already have mapper v3.4 and VDJ 5.2 Pro.. DEMO (yes U can ban me now). Did MoraMax get some money from Atomix for his work? Because BCD is a piece of shit without that. If not I'd like to donate him. Simple

Posted Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 8:49 am
@ Terry : Whats up with that behaviour man ? Keep it clean and good, you are supposed to be a welcomming moderator for god sake!!

@ shyha

- Of course its ok to donate some to a developer of a skin or a tool, if the developer has such a measure in place. I dont think Moramax has that, but there are others that do, in form of a PayPal donation etc.

By the way, the tool is not supposed to be in your hands, as its reserved for legal pro owners of Virtual DJ.
So a good start would also be to support Virtual DJ, and buy a legal full licence :)

@ all..
Reason some want to donate to a developer is to say "thanks" or to make sure the developer is motivated to keep up developing the tool/skin futher.. .

Posted Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 12:24 pm
Thank You! It is a good motivation to be legal! MoraMax thank you for your work!

Posted Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 7:24 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Hi shyha,
Thanks you for the compliment about mapper. i'm happy to ear to be appreciated.
For sure i'll consider your request and your suggestions are precious. I confirm that my intention is to go on with the project.
I'm sure you're a good guy and you're intention in the next future to be our pro user and to be on board in the great community of VirtualDJ.
I wait you like a pro user then if you want and you've time, you'll help me to test and improve the mapper.;)

Posted Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 8:02 pm
I just don't get it.....you can't afford VDJ and say your saving money for it....And instead of buying VDJ you rather blow your savings on donating for tools you shouldn't have access to?

and the big teamers support this?

man this company really went downhill since I've been part of the community

@ VDJ staff

since you rather see beggers and people cracking your software and blowing their money donating to people who work on tools to benefit your software instead of putting it into your pockets, why don't you just give your software away and work for free?

Posted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 1:44 pm
@ White
- think you need to re-read my reply... Totally agree that he should buy VDJ too, as I so clearly posted ;)

@ all..

All users are welcome here, even if they dont buy VDJ straight away. Only way to make users buy, is by making them feel welcome here, and to reply in good manners. If he feels part of the community, and want to be a legal pro user, he will buy it, but attacking him will not make that happen for sure.

As the user himself posted after my reply:
shyha wrote :
Thank You! It is a good motivation to be legal!

So if you dont get that logic, you shouldt reply... you're only hurting vdj sales by being mean, and alienating users

Get into xmas spirit guys

Thanks

Posted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 4:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)