Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Questions regarding VDJ and Creamware equipment

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dellaiHome userMember since 2004
Dear all,

I have a creamware scope card (15DSP) installed in my machine for creating music, for a song which i am creating at the moment, i need a loose scratch running trough my creamware card. I would like to know if anybody was able to coop with this setup in combination of VDJ and Creamware Scope card. I was very impressed by the software in combination with EKS10, but i need to know if it is a realiable system in live situations. Also what is the delivery time of the controller and the software?

thanks in advance.

beste regards

Posted Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 5:39 pm
I don't know about the creamware.

About the reliability in live, well, that's what we do.

And for the delay, it depends where you live.
The xp10 can take from 2 days to 2 weeks to be delivered.
The software has to be purchased separately (it doesn't come with the xp10), and you will have it instantly by download.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 1:02 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I live in the USA, it took about 1 week (7 days) to get my XP-10.
I hope this helps.

As for the software, with a credit card purchase, it should take just a matter of minutes before you receive the download instructions and serial number by e-mail.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 3:03 pm
dellaiHome userMember since 2004
How does the controller work in combination with the VDJ software, if I want to run a number, is the number loaded into the controller, or how does it work? sorry for so much questions but i am very interrested in buying a setup and do wan't to know if i do the right thing.

Posted Mon 25 Oct 04 @ 12:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)