Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: crossfader confusion

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay, my Hercules DJ Console has been working great for mixing for ages, but since I've set it up with the analog audio outputes to the speakers the crossfader has been playing up.

Basically everytime I want it to mix the sound of the first song does not completely dissappear when I move the crossfader to the other side. This makes mixing completely impossible.

I also notice that on the advanced virtual dj skin when trying to mix, the red/green button just above the sound volume setting seems to change to green every time I load a song, this means the other song for some reason that is presently playing suddenly (the same button for that song turns to red, whilst the new loaded song button goes green) goes quieter until I set that button to back to green.

What's going on? How do I fix this?

Posted Sun 10 Oct 04 @ 12:46 pm
Did you install the most recent driver and firmware for your DJConsole? I too once had this bug, but I don't have it anymore... It was hardware-related. Have a look on Hercules' website for the newest drivers and firmware for the DJConsole.

macourteau

Posted Sun 10 Oct 04 @ 6:37 pm
May be the hadphone and Right % Left desk chanels have the same output configuration. The dj console mixer (green alien) is set to avanced audio mode? Try to explain more the problem.

Posted Wed 13 Oct 04 @ 9:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)